Battleforums weekly meeting

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
From 2pm to 2:30 pm I was in Azeroth waiting for somebody. Only hellwolf was online. You should enter in time, well better not 1 hour later or more. I know everybpdy enters in cgs but the only way we know is by /whereis (acca) and so on. Need more accas to add.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
rival.showtime said:
guys get on right now! especially u hellwolf. My bro is on and u can help me convince him to remove u from clan. (Friday is best day for me btw). Go to clan tgg his acct is NEWBiee[tgg].
I can leave clan when my probation period is up. I just leave clan myself :D.

Alright, here is the score. IF we want to organize this, then we need to do it right. Everyone was on at 4pm, right? Lets change the time from 2, to 4.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
I can leave clan when my probation period is up. I just leave clan myself :D.

Alright, here is the score. IF we want to organize this, then we need to do it right. Everyone was on at 4pm, right? Lets change the time from 2, to 4.
Yes no problem, but I won't play , thats what i want you to know. Too late for me - 11 pm . Or just for half an hour. No problem for me.

Then I'll arrange the 1vs1 with kirby[tq] another day... it is possible right now within 15 mins i will be still online.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
OH noes, FFA will all byh battleforum buddies. This could be the doom of us all. If we FFA, Pick a good map, not Market Square or anything like that sir.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
If I move the time with 1 hour, thus, 3.00PM EST will it still too early for you ? So that i can also play for over 1 hour and a half ?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I played for 3 hours today, so see how I feel :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Time updated. It starts today from 3.00PM EST. This is the time for Sunday, next Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. etc. Hope that this is now good for all.

I'll be in the channel between 3pm and 3.15 pm. If anyone wishes you can wait for me at that time.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe we can try to get clan tgg to join BF =) and we could have some ffas going, xD

and kirby if you want, we can have public clan forum.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
But clan TGG are... well ... NOT very good.

I have another Idea great one ! You know how rare thing is to go FFA bnet and it is searching without matching ? The same rarity is even for Nothrend. How about that : we come to our channel we should be like 4-5-6 + people. Then we start searcging and we match in BNet FFA! And the prize- the winner gets the most difficult to win- FFA win!

GL no fun Muhahahhahahahahahah

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
But clan TGG are... well ... NOT very good.

I have another Idea great one ! You know how rare thing is to go FFA bnet and it is searching without matching ? The same rarity is even for Nothrend. How about that : we come to our channel we should be like 4-5-6 + people. Then we start searcging and we match in BNet FFA! And the prize- the winner gets the most difficult to win- FFA win!

GL no fun Muhahahhahahahahahah
not very good? Speak for BF ms, not good or not, as long they are active warcrafters, it will be fine, there shouldnt be any mistreating around here while Im moderating warcraftforums, we were all newbs once.

btw, how aobut just we play FFA ourselves? :p

Reaction score
XD remember that one time when MS had 1 successful tournament?

we had so many people online .. that was a great time

ChrisH36

Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
i lost to mika the ne mirror
reason: i understimated her
shit i hate myself, gg mika
Correction, I underestimated him. Darkmatter makes him look like a girl for some weird reason.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
XD remember that one time when MS had 1 successful tournament?

we had so many people online .. that was a great time
solo tournies were never meant to work, well at least we tried, we can try again by just doing what sc section is doing...

ffa games are fun tho.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is still stuck just to remind you- these 'meetings' are for every week in these 3 days, with or without me. You are supposed to find bf people online if they follow the time.

Yeah am for a mini- tourney. With how many people, 6 ? :)
CG solo is nice, we can always meet to play at that time and if we are 4 or more- to make a really mini tourney :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have exams till Saturday. Contact me then.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
completely offtopic, but...
i'm ****ing happy - finally i could get the girl i always loved

SO i might have less time to play wc3.. but i'm still available to play it for some time on weekends...
i always join op battleforums, either you guys are ating or you're not there =/