Battleforums survivor is back! recruit here!

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I guess copy & paste is beyond some people.

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
OH...MY...****ING...GOD

I Cant Believe The Game I Made Is Still Going on....Holy Shit, Nice Work Nameless Punk..amazing im running the same thing at another forums lmao...i glad i madethe BFS...and its still going on...amazing

Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
it was originally made by a guy who i think was named viper, but he ****ed up and pan took the idea and made it work.

Correction back then i was known as Vypre i didnt screw it up, it was just hard to do with all the shit i had at the time but the Next BFS is mine ;) since i am the original Creator :D

Thnx TNP for making this live on :)

Magikarp

Reaction score
Originally posted by Corrupted Blue
OH...MY...****ING...GOD

I Cant Believe The Game I Made Is Still Going on....Holy Shit, Nice Work Nameless Punk..amazing im running the same thing at another forums lmao...i glad i madethe BFS...and its still going on...amazing

Correction back then i was known as Vypre i didnt screw it up, it was just hard to do with all the shit i had at the time but the Next BFS is mine ;) since i am the original Creator :D

Ah, well, I'm somewhat impressed. BFS is a decent idea that the creator should be admired for. Just don't get too ****y about it.

@x42: You must have a special phobia :) .

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OH...MY...****ING...GOD

are you kidding? wow talk about flashback. that happened early last year didnt it? haha, it was a good idea. we just needed to set it in motion again.

i knew that wasnt your name, so i made a best guess as to what i remember it being like. i guess i wasnt too far off :p

and sorry about accusing you of ****ing up, bad on my part for having a bad memory haha. tell me the forum your doing it at elsewhere i wanna see how it is. maybe i could get some ideas for the challenges for here.

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
are you kidding? wow talk about flashback. that happened early last year didnt it? haha, it was a good idea. we just needed to set it in motion again.

i knew that wasnt your name, so i made a best guess as to what i remember it being like. i guess i wasnt too far off :p

and sorry about accusing you of ****ing up, bad on my part for having a bad memory haha. tell me the forum your doing it at elsewhere i wanna see how it is. maybe i could get some ideas for the challenges for here.
No im not kidding man, yea no shit flashback haha. almost a year later i return,

no you werent to fat off haha just Vypre not Viper :p

No problem, Its Actually **********.com, we havent really started it cause i added a few things maybe im gonna keep it simple and start over at there haha

Although i have plenty ideas i never got to try for Challanges about 1 year ago and im sure i could come up with a few.

EDIT: Contact Me @ Scythekarma@Hotmail.com haha dont wanna Advertise..

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**********.com
...what? :confused:

and you may see me later IMing your yahoo messenger name whining for ideas, be prepared ;)

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just said yahoo because its the only one in your profile

and what is the link you posted that got censored?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
hell i can survive anything...i've actaully lived off the land for 3 years after my dad lost his job in mississippi....you would not beelive how old deer meat + water sux for dinner each night =/

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
area 51 and whatnot.. forum id #51...yeah, offtopic and stupid.

anyways, we're delayed further until crooky fixes the access problems. when he does, ill try to IM BFS members, while pan resends them their passwords through private messenging.

i really dont want this to die before it got off the ground.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Why dont we meet on AOL chat rooms to discuss this, that way were more private?

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
new plan, check the BFS forum in a few moments