Battleforums survivor is back! recruit here!

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ALL SPACES ARE FULL. CONTACT ME ON AIM FOR EXCEPTIONS

a good bunch of you active members have no remote idea of what the hell BFS is, or what it was, rather. it was originally made by a guy who i think was named viper, but he ****ed up and pan took the idea and made it work. the two clans blackrock and storm reaver played in survival like games and gave 1 PM to pan with their solution to them. stormreaver came out atop on the first round, the second round was kind of vague and fell off, and i dont even remember if there was a third one. BFS was taken down soon after.

but now, we bring back a new revived version, with a just changed 3 clans rather then 2. we will require 6-8 members in each clan, and one leader/representator which will be voted by the clan after all members are chosen. soon after we hope crooked which pan says hes talked to and come to terms with, will put up a board in the special interest section, with a subforum in it for each clan.

so lets fill up those spots, ladies!

-Blackrock Clan {Full}
1. VizjereiMage
2. FishDynasty
3. Zsquared
4. B)ushid(o
5. jd-inflames
6. TreeFrog123
7. Samsara
8. Vegetaclam

-StormReaver Clan {Full}
1. Jebediah
2. Static
3. Beer $lut
4. CelestialBadger
5. Gedrin
6. icastbigspells
7. captaindry
8. Ilija

-Warsong Clan {Full}
1. x42bn6
2. magic_mushrooms
3. DarkBlade
4. Omega_weapon_
5. NeverGoingBack
6. Khull
7. Jim Morrison
8. SlyFie

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
basically you're given a challenge in a certain setting (last time it was in a forest) and you must find a way to overcome this challenge.

perhaps an example would help?

in the first challenge of the original BFS, we were in a forest and we had to set up some sort of a camp and system of getting water, food, and shelter with the thing we had. we PM'd pan and he chose the best of the two, thus, the winner.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Stick me in the StormReaver clan.

Nameless hasn't explained how the game works yet, but I think I have a fair idea of how it might work out.

EdiT: Blah, nevermind. He explained it. Jackass.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Oh, like those school debates and planning we do at camp and all. Count me out. I did enough of those already.

You should've asked in Battle Staff first.....

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
we were in a forest and we had to set up some sort of a camp and system of getting water, food, and shelter
How about something more *evil*? Like killing Nameless:D and having to get rid of the evidence before his Mafia family comes to us?

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x42bn6

You should've asked in Battle Staff first.....
im taking pans word for it that he has everything understood and come to an agreement about it with crooky. if we can just get enough people to take part in this, there should be no problems. why would we need battlestaff?

and yeah galatia, we'll try n make plot twists. there was one where some non-responding member we made a person who got lost from camp and we had to save his ass.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Put me in Blackrock. I'll attempt this I guess. -_-;

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x42bn6
OK, I've changed my mind, why not. But not if it involves a lot of work. I'm tired. :(
great, youll make 15 more!

which clan, brotha

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yay. now the spambot wont be alone. and with 4 people that means we need at least 14 more people

we're getting there. not bad for late night too :D

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Like before I will if cort will :)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
So correct me if I'm wrong, the winner is whoever can RP the best solution??

Well count me in, put me in whatever clan.