Batteforums games- solo/team and FFA (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Batteforums games- solo/team and FFA 1.15 (NEW!)

We are going to have more games than ever.Starting from FFA games we invite all battleforums members to play our arranged games not only on FFA but on solo and team tournaments too.Here is information about each.

1. SOLO/TEAM TOURNAMENT

The New Organization

A solo/team tournament will take place every 2 weeks. This means that in order to avoid failures of organizing tournamnets well because of missing people, we decided to make them last for a week or about 2 weeks if necessary.
In solo tournaments, where the first round includes 16 people we can give more time like 3 or 4 days for some people to find time and play with each other.
-First round: 16 people have 3 days to find time and play the way they are matched in weeks or 3 days if the tournament starts on Friday or Saturday. Everybody who doesnt play in the given 3-4 days will be disqualified. If two players of the same match don't come in 3-4 days, one of the losers of the first round may take their place.
-Second round: 8 people have 3 days to find time and arrange the games with each other. Again, disqualification and the losers of the second round may take their places.
-Third round: 4 people have 2 or 3 days to finish their games.
-Fourth round: I recommend Saturday or Sunday when everybody can watch the finals.

Hacking is prohibited, if you are seen as maphacker, you will be banned from the tournament

Players of the tournament:

Andrew
AHappyChineseBoy
Beer $lut
Dark Mage
FishDynasty
Forged
nevergoingback
Pan
Sakuhta
Theroy

If I added someone who doesnt want to play or missed to add somebody please PM me.

Solo Maps: The Two Rivers, Plunder Isle, Trisfal Glades, Lost Temple, Lost Temple. w3x, Turtle Rock, Twisted Meadows, Ice Forge, Gnoll Wood.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
2. FFA GAMES

All members of Battleforums are welcome.Don't waste your time play warcraft and take part in our FFA games.

Usual Time/Date: Saturday, 12: 00 PM Eastern Time (-5 GMT)
Usual Place: Azeroth, Channel: OP BForums

Hacking is prohibited, if you are seen as maphacker, you will be banned from FFA

Here is the list of people who usually take part in the FFA games:

Above_70Percent
AHappyChineseBoy
Andrew
Auron
Beer $lut
BluddLuSt4Life
burnning_acid
Dark Mage
FishDynasty
Forged
Jim Morrison
nevergoingback
Pan
Sakuhta
Samsara
SimonSims
SoNiC_tHe_IgEl
Swooper
Theroy
Torubu
TreeFrog123

Next FFA: Unknown
Azeroth, Channel: OP BForums

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't know why the hell this was put back up. Were starting something new.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok Slut, i'll put my ideas to the new way of making tournaments, now Im closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.