Banlists

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Sorry, but you're a moron if you believe that. I work proxies all the time, yet I'll sometimes leave a DOTA game because I'm getting bored of it.

Just because I left a game because my team sucked, and I end up getting 4v1ed everytime I go near a tower, doesn't mean I'm a noob.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
all it does is keep them from next game basicly

bmwrulz

Member!
Reaction score
my friend said that he had over 3000 names on his banlist...all leavers that should prove something shouldnt it???

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
iMike said:
Sorry, but you're a moron if you believe that. I work proxies all the time, yet I'll sometimes leave a DOTA game because I'm getting bored of it.

Just because I left a game because my team sucked, and I end up getting 4v1ed everytime I go near a tower, doesn't mean I'm a noob.
i can see that kind of situation and i dont ban anyone, i ban if someone leaves and the rest of the people stay, either really early or far into the games and with no items

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You ****tards, it does keep the IP address, but it doesn't ban it, it bans the accountname. And then if someone with a different account has the same IP than a banned user it tells you...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
iMike said:

Good point, but you didnt have to flame him by calling him a moron.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I didn't. I said he'de be a moron if he truely believed it. I mean, I'm just stating the obvious. Just because you leave doesn't mean you suck/are a noob.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
iMike said:
I didn't. I said he'de be a moron if he truely believed it. I mean, I'm just stating the obvious. Just because you leave doesn't mean you suck/are a noob.
i understand that and dont believe that to the fullest of an extent, in your case i wouldnt ban you or anyone else, it has happeend and i did no banning.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
iMike said:
Oh Ok, but still no flaming for future reminders.

Simply put. I don't use banlist, I let anyone play games even if I can kick thier asses easy or get my ass kicked.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
i dont ban them for getting pwned or pwning, i ban them for leaving.

i dont ban them for getting pwned or pwning, i ban them for leaving without say.