Back in action!

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
As some of my fans might know, I haven't been playing SCBW for around a month and a half now, and I've been wanting to play lately but I couldn't find my BW CD :'( (turns out it was in my laptop)

Here are 2 of my 3 innaugural games, I won all 3 of them, the first 2 PvZ then PvP vs. Jim Morrison, the last ZvZ vs. Alura.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
I am rusty like no other dirty Renzokaka... but fine.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Who won between renzo and sak?

Sakuhta

Reaction score
We have not fought yet. But he's a n00bhat my moneys on my leet skills :p :p (jp dont hurt me renzo !.!)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
He plays regular maps I'm sure, all the times I've played with him, we haven;t really played one of those ahrdcore money maps at all. We usually play Altered SC, which is always fun.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Prepare to die Sakuhta, we will meet on AIM or SC soon, and we shall battle. But i refuse to play LT Moderated.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will do a 1v1 with you and give you the g-punch once again. Second game was a fluke but the first was key. Still got it.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I like playing Ultimate Micro Jail. Could we all have at that?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Renzokuken said:
Prepare to die Sakuhta, we will meet on AIM or SC soon, and we shall battle. But i refuse to play LT Moderated.

Hmm. I'll have to rematch at a differenty map now. Maybe that ones rigged. Although I dislike LT period, the moderator options on the moderated one are quite annoying. Plus there's some bugs with that map. My game Vs Sakuhta,my starting larva (The one you start with by your hatchery) magically appeared in the middle of the map, and not by my hatchery. :fwink

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
gogo renzo, let me see again how your zealots moved, how your high templars casted psistorm, let me remember them!!!!!!!

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Static said:
I will do a 1v1 with you and give you the g-punch once again. Second game was a fluke but the first was key. Still got it.
Hmm? I don't really recall every even playing you Static =/

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
i was either Yuri-Petrova or bebebooboo. I do believe i still have the replay if you care to view.