Reaction score
yeah that is a bit over the top
and clothes the are the right size actualy look alot better

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All i wear is a silver necklace, sometimes an armband, and my black plastic band broke the other day, i dont wear my pocket chain much anymore, but wearing 10 different bands, a chain, and all that just throws your whole image off.

You are reminding me too much of me. STOP IT!

FuLouZero

Reaction score
d2hacker88 said:

i look happy not pissed off lol, oh yea i'm not all hardcore, i listen to ebm/techno music like velvet acid christ and Wumpscut
Velvet Acid Christ is one of my favorite bands. I listen to EBM/Techno/Industrial online radio all the time, you have nice taste in music :wavey

d2hacker88

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol i need to fine more people like you then Fu, i let my friends listen to VAC and they say "get that devil music away from me" etc. lol but i love VAC >3

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
d2hacker88 said:

i look happy not pissed off lol, oh yea i'm not all hardcore, i listen to ebm/techno music like velvet acid christ and Wumpscut
Thats another cute picture ^_^. That frown makes me want to pinch your cheeks ^_^. Lol...

Kayle:hop

d2hacker88

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rock_on said:
those bondage pants scream "I WANT YOU" TOT HIS GIRL:

DUDE IS TAHT YOU...DUDE THAT PIC MADE ME LAFF MY ****ING ASS OFF FOR 30 MINS. STARIGHT ZZOMG HAHAHA
anywys, who is that?

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
hhahaha no
its a random picture i found

this is me

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Dressing in prep clothes looks good if you have a prep face and Rock_On you got that ;)
But theres two labels the cool preps and the I'm better then you preps, at least in my opinion.
Im a Fat/Nerd/Juggalo thing :/

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Never heard of them Meh I need to fix my lingo. Your normal not a prep :/

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
d2hacker88 said:

What are you looking at?

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Music is fresh but the vocals are complete shit. Im not into the the Old Slipknot Style :/ Since every one has listened to the cd Im more a Vermillion Pt.2 person.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
Fu_lou said:
Music is fresh but the vocals are complete shit. Im not into the the Old Slipknot Style :/ Since every one has listened to the cd Im more a Vermillion Pt.2 person.
Hooray for Vermillion ^_^. Oh, Static, he's looking at the booger I flicked on the wall >_<. Lol...

Kayle:hop

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thoose pants suck,im sorry to say.. and for 50$.... please man i can buy 5$ jeans at the thrift store,sew em a bit,and BOOM i got myselft a pair of pants that i like/

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
not really, its called self expression, everyone does it. comb ur hair a certain way? guess waht, your defining yourself.
Uh...I'd like to think that you're basically already defined and what you wear/how you comb your hair is a reflection of that. For instance, if you spend lots of money on clothes I think it's a reflection of how superficial you are.
It must be my freakish fetishes and kinkiness, but that model guy is pretty hot o_-. Oh, the pants are good to >_<. Lol...
Gothic culture is all about what one feels and sees in everything, being different
Just shut up. Seriously, does anyone like this bitch?

And I buy pants for 3 dollars at thrift stores. The serve the primary purpose of clothes just as well as your shitty 100 dollar pants do. They're comfortable, they look decent, and they keep me covered and warm. Being stupid and bad at managing money does not equal "fashion sense".

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No one. Oh, except the Ethanal/Blood Matter little clicque, but they like any girl that will talk to them.

Can this thread be moved to the asylum?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
Jenny I fell in love with you reading that.

FINALLY I'm not the only fashion diva here. Now, lets go make fun of the uglies at the local walmart.
Sweet! I love doing that!

No this thread cannot be moved.

d2hacker88

Premium Member
Reaction score
Static said:
What are you looking at?
i'm looking down...err my digital camera was on the floor ...i wanted to get a full shot of my body lol