not really, i like bondage pants

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
what happesn of that gets stuck in a car door and it starts moving :(

NothinButLuck

Member!
Reaction score
lol looks like a pair of black pants with sum belts tied aroud it and hanging off....lol thats just my 2cent but waste ur money if u want : ) o and btw can sum1 teach me how to make my own ****in post ???? cuz i wanna make a pst and c if people respond to it becuz i got a question about Diablo II

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
dude dont make a fool out of your self, sell it to your neighbour, your friends say its cool cus they want u to look stupid

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Those'll look great with a pair of these:

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i thinkt hose look gay...

i hate the style theyve made the past year, with all those damns traps and shit...

and as for the geans themselves, if there goin to be a raver/gothic style, i want them to be big (covering at least most my foot)

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't you feel sort of...superficial for defining yourself by the clothes you wear?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Those pants really do make you look like a retard, that is the kind of shit thatt people thought was cool my freshman year of highschool....

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Wing Zero said:
what happesn of that gets stuck in a car door and it starts moving :(
Been there, done that.
NothinButLuck said:
lol looks like a pair of black pants with sum belts tied aroud it and hanging off....lol thats just my 2cent but waste ur money if u want : ) o and btw can sum1 teach me how to make my own ****in post ???? cuz i wanna make a pst and c if people respond to it becuz i got a question about Diablo II
You made a post because I can see it.
If you have a question about Diablo 2, refer to one of these forums.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
No, I just like it how kids nowadays put on those kind of pants and think they are goth.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
Hmm... I hate that to, JD. I saw this one 6th grader wearing a "Metallica" logo shirt. And I asked if they listened to them. She said no, and that she liked it 'cause it was black. I got pissed, I had half a mind to chew her out. Stupid ****ing posers. d2hacker, I like those pants ^_^. I own pants like that, but I've always gotten them on clearence, $10-$20's range for all my pants. I think they have those prices hiked up WAY too high. I don't own any jeans, so all I have are black pants. I've always hated jeans...

Kayle:hop

P.S. Go on e-bay and look up "tripp pants", you can find online stores that sell hottopic pants for cheaper prices...

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Dark Mistress said:
Hmm... I hate that to, JD. I saw this one 6th grader wearing a "Metallica" logo shirt. And I asked if they listened to them. She said no, and that she liked it 'cause it was black. I got pissed, I had half a mind to chew her out. Stupid ****ing posers. d2hacker, I like those pants ^_^. I own pants like that, but I've always gotten them on clearence, $10-$20's range for all my pants. I think they have those prices hiked up WAY too high. I don't own any jeans, so all I have are black pants. I've always hated jeans...

Kayle:hop

P.S. Go on e-bay and look up "tripp pants", you can find online stores that sell hottopic pants for cheaper prices...
Whats wrong with wearing a shirt because it looks cool? It's just like asking if the shirt you bought is made out of 100% cotton. If you don't know, you're a poser. :ufo

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Goth Style is such a waste of time, In real life there are not hot goth chicks.