AT partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I will always call Night Elf, "newbelf". I cannot escape what was and still is arguably true.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
You play ud..... The most over powered race in the game...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously, why do you bash RT and think that everyone who plays it seriously is a "noob"? By your logic about 85% of battle.net is "noob"
sry dude, solo = true skills

RT = gay or noobie or unknown skills since u may depend on other teammates to win the game or other teams might be a NOOB

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
You play ud..... The most over powered race in the game...
That definitely depends on opinion, pre 1.13 they weren't, most definitely.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i would have to say that the game is fairly balanced at the moment and any race can beat another in 1v1.

oh btw, theroy if you complain that bnet is full of noobs then why not take advantage of it and show us your great warcraft solo skills? after all if you lose it would be against a noob abusing a race and not count right? right?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I never said b.net was filled with noobs I said random teamers with no skills could get to lv 30 with enough time it shows nothing. And all of a sudden all losses in RT was do to a noob ally...

You can be lv 15 RT and lv 13 with a rec above 50 then I'd consider you a good player.

You can be lv 15 RT and 9 solo below 50 rec then you'd be a noob.

1.13 NE wasn't over powered the beast master was the fact he could only be abused properly with the NE race is beside the point.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
my acc= miekeke 75% level 15 tema and solo, only RoC haven't played in while though

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
newbelf ahah they are just as balanced as every other race.

Dominant NE strategy: pick an overpowered hero that best fits the racial matchup. Harassing is optional, again do what best fits the racial matchup. Creep said hero to level 3, and attack with 50 food of tier 1. DO NOT tech. Try this with other races against players of equal skill and see what happens, you will get your clock cleaned. NE is the only race that does not need to tech to win. They are also the only race that gets a hard counter to melee at tier 1. They are also the only race that gets insta-heal as their natural defense. They are also... well you get the picture. Please do not use the words elf and balance in the same sentence again

edit: btw I am lvl 12 RT lvl 9 solo around 65% so what do I know, I am just a noob right? RIGHT???!?!?!

another edit: funny, tried to check theroy's stats and he doesnt have any. Theroy3: 31 games played, no stats. xXTheroyXx: 153 games played, no stats. Yeah, its easy to win in solo when you have a god's eye view, eh theroy? Pls comment some more on RT noobs when you get some legit wins.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
you guys are biased i swear it. this got transformed from lets at...to lets talk which one is overpowered.

ne doesnt have less chese than any other races. what actually sickens me is even though you can mass fiends +statues the whole game, like a gosu, you cant do so with hunts. at tier 2 they arent a viable option anymore because of all the counters. so guys..suck it!.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Dominant NE strategy: pick an overpowered hero that best fits the racial matchup. Harassing is optional, again do what best fits the racial matchup. Creep said hero to level 3, and attack with 50 food of tier 1. DO NOT tech. Try this with other races against players of equal skill and see what happens, you will get your clock cleaned. NE is the only race that does not need to tech to win. They are also the only race that gets a hard counter to melee at tier 1. They are also the only race that gets insta-heal as their natural defense. They are also... well you get the picture. Please do not use the words elf and balance in the same sentence again

edit: btw I am lvl 12 RT lvl 9 solo around 65% so what do I know, I am just a noob right? RIGHT???!?!?!

another edit: funny, tried to check theroy's stats and he doesnt have any. Theroy3: 31 games played, no stats. xXTheroyXx: 153 games played, no stats. Yeah, its easy to win in solo when you have a god's eye view, eh theroy? Pls comment some more on RT noobs when you get some legit wins.
I hate to break it to you, but any race can win with 50 food of tier 1, but you don't see it happening because teching is a more viable option with the other races. The only reason NE wins in tier 1 with 50 food is because they are most always producing units from 2 buildings, and the loss of 60 lumber to do so is why they don't tech quickly. Go dual Barrack Grunt/HH and you can win, go dual barrack Footmen/Riflemen and you can win, or go dual Crypt Fiend and you can win.

Look at it this way. Mass > Tech, it's a simple fact. Sure, Tier 2 > Tier 1, but when out fooded by such a majority the tides turn to Tier 1. This is the case in most Orc vs NE matchups. If the Orc is allowed to get any Catapults, chances are you will lose. But if you hit before they can get many tier 2 out, it's GG.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I hate to break it to you, but any race can win with 50 food of tier 1, but you don't see it happening because teching is a more viable option with the other races.
That is precisely my point. Night elf has all it needs to win vs all races at tier 1, to beat night elf every race HAS to tech to superior units due to NE dominance at tier 1. Sure you can mass fiends all game, but NOT at tier 1. Same with rifles.

this got transformed from lets at...to lets talk which one is overpowered.
Sort of like the cecil thread turning into a flame war?

you cant do so with hunts. at tier 2 they arent a viable option anymore because of all the counters. so guys..suck it!.
Thats my point, as orc I NEED tier 2 to beat elfs who mass hunts and archers, if they hit 7 mins into the game with lvl 3 kotg/warden/beastmaster and 50 food of hunts and archers your just about finished, unless they make alot of mistakes.

Basically, what I want to see happen is remove the splash from huntresses, and reduce their speed slightly (like fs dogs, my fast hero should be able to outrun ALL tier 1 melee) At the very least, remove the splash vs buildings. 2 burrows next to each other getting taken down in seconds is just WRONG, farms dont go down that fast and they cost half as much.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
well if you take away their glaives, they just turn into fast footies, after all they do shit damage but what makes them good is that they hit multiple units. i say they are fine as they are, you are just noobish if you cant find a counter (early hh perhaps with a couple of grunts?). and plz for the love of all that is holy use mercs, mud golems>hunts and same with nerubian webspinners.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That is precisely my point. Night elf has all it needs to win vs all races at tier 1, to beat night elf every race HAS to tech to superior units due to NE dominance at tier 1. Sure you can mass fiends all game, but NOT at tier 1. Same with rifles.

Sort of like the cecil thread turning into a flame war?

Thats my point, as orc I NEED tier 2 to beat elfs who mass hunts and archers, if they hit 7 mins into the game with lvl 3 kotg/warden/beastmaster and 50 food of hunts and archers your just about finished, unless they make alot of mistakes.

Basically, what I want to see happen is remove the splash from huntresses, and reduce their speed slightly (like fs dogs, my fast hero should be able to outrun ALL tier 1 melee) At the very least, remove the splash vs buildings. 2 burrows next to each other getting taken down in seconds is just WRONG, farms dont go down that fast and they cost half as much.
Yes Ne are dominate at teir 1 but they need to use ****ing hunts all the way to tier 3. Why because that's pretty much there only unit that isn't based to much on range and has over 300 hp Mg's tier 2 but with out his hardend skin it dosen't live to long and you get to much exp from it. bears are horrible fighting units until tier 3 with out any upgrades. Chims are tier 3 but I'll give them the over powerd they take forever tho. Nerf the hunt and NE is pointless so don't be stupid it's balanced you ****ing moron. Yes you're a noob you have no idea how the game works you're a ****ing noob. and hunts are still under powered they need something to fight seige off they need to take 100% dmg from seige not 150% next patch I bet that will change. All high level players are either Human or Undead you know why because NE can't adapt and orc can't take air. 1v1 anytime there

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
well if you take away their glaives, they just turn into fast footies
Fine by me, obviously some compensatory buff would have to be made to make them worth 3 food

Yes Ne are dominate at tier 1 but they need to use hunts all the way to tier 3.
*sigh* True, thats why the bear buff few patches ago. Obviously, huntress need to be strong until elf can acquire other melee units, this makes them overpowered early. Im pretty sure 1 grunt beats 1 hunt, but im also pretty sure 2 hunts beats 2 grunts because of the gay splash. Put them on a par with grunts and im happy, they should NOT be a hard counter to melee at tier 1

you ****ing moron
you're a ****ing noob
I wont forget that, watch out next FFA if you got the stones to participate. Expect mass rape and pillaging, with some deflowering thrown in for good measure

1v1 anytime there
No thanks, I'm an RT newb remember?

hunts are still under powered they need something
Thanks for the sig material =)

In conclusion, Theroy, you have a serious attitude problem. How many new members do you think your going to attract by calling all RT players noobs, and flaming anyone who disagrees? Wonder why people are leaving? Look at yourself, and people like you, you have your answer. If i visited a board and saw moderators calling people noobs and flaming all who oppose them, I'd move on to the next google hit

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Sorry but you're the one turning it to flames. I quote on quote said that Random teamers were noobs and I didn't call every one a noob I said Random teamers Just because it includes you dosen't mean it includeds every one.

And again I'm sorry that you suck :(

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Wrong again theory, it turned to flames when you called simon a noob because hes "only" level 10 in RT. I've played against him before, I know he has skills, so there.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=deadly_angel

How about him theory? is he a noob?

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=mad_dog7

What about him? noob?

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W...px?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=8-Year-Old-n00b

noob?

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=NT_Billiards

well? noob, or skilled player?

Funny, I suck so bad I keep sticking around till the end in the BF FFA games. I guess its because I suck so much I'm no threat, and everyone ignores me.

I quote on quote said that Random teamers were noobs and I didn't call every one a noob I said Random teamers Just because it includes you dosen't mean it includeds every one.

Wow... Grammar up Theory. I cant remember if it was you or torubu who flames Vbad about her grammar (ima major stoner, i get you two mixed up sometimes) But if it was you your also a major hipocrit, spellcheck pls.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Wrong again theory, it turned to flames when you called simon a noob because hes "only" level 10 in RT. I've played against him before, I know he has skills, so there.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=deadly_angel

How about him theory? is he a noob?

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=mad_dog7

What about him? noob?

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W...px?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=8-Year-Old-n00b

noob?

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=NT_Billiards

well? noob, or skilled player?

Funny, I suck so bad I keep sticking around till the end in the BF FFA games. I guess its because I suck so much I'm no threat, and everyone ignores me.

Wow... Grammar up Theory. I cant remember if it was you or torubu who flames Vbad about her grammar (ima major stoner, i get you two mixed up sometimes) But if it was you your also a major hipocrit, spellcheck pls.

Quote one quote is a phrase, what's a "hipocrit"?

Anyways, back on topic I said RANDOM TEAMERS were a noob. If they can pull there own they arn't noobs. One of thoes guy were 7-0 in solo and I'm sure they have other accounts.

p.s

"No I'm a random team noob remember"

What are you trying to argue you admitted it yourself?

case closed

Get some skill and come back

~locked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.