AT partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
I made this thread for the people out there that are good at warcraft 3 TFT but are getting bored...Well just post your name and the time you are usually on and ur skill level ( Level, Percentage, Race). Also you can post what u prefer 2vs2, 3v3 or 4v4?

Name: SW.Simo
Time on : Weekdays 4:00 pm- 10:00 pm
Weekends 11:00 am- 6:00 pm

Skill: LV 11, 61%, NE
Prefers: 2vs2 and 3vs3

P.S I'm Totally Gosu! HeHe

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
are u US east? Im level 15 75% orc+NE but tend to play orc

Reaction score
Name:CN.Derz /// Annoyance.
Time on:Mon/Wed(7-10)/Fri(9-12)/Sat(Whole day if I feel like it)
Skill:Over level 10 on both accts, 85% on Derz
Races:UD/NE/HU
Prefers:Everything, but I would like to solo you

I play on USEAST and dont beg me for an AT over and over or I will block you forever.

oh yah, and I suck totally at this game.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
name: cheap_shot
time: whenever im in the mood (once a blue moon), aim me to see if im on.
skill: lvl 10 56%
races: duh, if you have to ask this question you should be shot
prefers: 2v2

east realm and you have to convince me to play lol im that lazy.

Lizard17

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Lizard-king
Time: ussally on from 3pm est to when I get bored really
Skill: 52% lvl 11 (I was lvl 14 but exp decay killed me when d2 lod patch came out I stoped playing and now i'm getting back into it)
Races: orc
Prefers: 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4

I'm on the east realm let me know if your up for a game, im just really looking for a At partner that know what they are doing

Dantae

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name:Dantaeba
Time:Usally only satuerday and sunday all day
Skill:lvl 7 87% ( i just started a new account)
Race:All but orc
Prefer's: any but free for all and 1v1
Any1 wanna play this saturday add me and tell us on this chat board

Dantae

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name:Dantaeba
Time:Usally only satuerday and sunday all day
Skill:lvl 7 87% ( i just started a new account)
Race:All but orc
Prefer's: any but free for all and 1v1
Any1 wanna play this saturday add me and tell us on this chat board
(sorry the other board screwed up my name

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by VBadGirl
I got 2 at partners and i trust only them :p...so in other word NOT intrested ..kekekke.
So why'd you post? ekekekkek

LV 3 50%

Originally posted by SimonSims
I made this thread for the people out there that are good at warcraft 3 TFT but are getting bored...Well just post your name and the time you are usually on and ur skill level ( Level, Percentage, Race). Also you can post what u prefer 2vs2, 3v3 or 4v4?

Name: SW.Simo
Time on : Weekdays 4:00 pm- 10:00 pm
Weekends 11:00 am- 6:00 pm

Skill: LV 11, 61%, NE
Prefers: 2vs2 and 3vs3

P.S I'm Totally Gosu! HeHe
You're lv 10 in RT.... You're a noob.

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
Man...dont call me a noob for first...Second the reason im level 10 is becuz i lost ALOT(and i mean ALOT) of RT games becuz for Many (and i mean many) N00bs. You might say that im a noob and not my partners but that is totally untrue...Just NEVER NEVER EVER play early in the morning...(See over Thread about Time you PLay) and that is my reason. ackkkkk. noobs....

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man...dont call me a noob for first...Second the reason im level 10 is becuz i lost ALOT(and i mean ALOT) of RT games becuz for Many (and i mean many) N00bs. You might say that im a noob and not my partners but that is totally untrue...Just NEVER NEVER EVER play early in the morning...(See over Thread about Time you PLay) and that is my reason. ackkkkk. noobs....
I prefer the morning because of that. If you're good, and it's newbies playing, then you'll be playing newbies as well, and can take them easy.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com

Exactly.. you hope you get a good ally and they get the noob ally that's not skill that's ****ing gaycraft.

and gaycraft=noob

Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
i'm level 13 rt, does that make me a newb?=(
I really don't pay attention to RT scores because they are a joke. I pay attention to solo and AT. Depends what would you rate your skill level? Could you hold your own by yourself?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
err yea he can theory.. lol

25-3 solo

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
You're lv 10 in RT.... You're a noob.
What level are you in RT Theroy? Oh wait... you dont play RT... damn solo noob...

Seriously, why do you bash RT and think that everyone who plays it seriously is a "noob"? By your logic about 85% of battle.net is "noob"

Exactly.. you hope you get a good ally and they get the noob ally that's not skill that's ****ing gaycraft.
Obviously you dont play much RT, I win games more often that not with noob allies, because I keep an open mind and react to what my teammates are doing. Call it gaycraft if you want but when I win a game where my allys are useless and do jack to help me out I feel better than constantly beating up on lvl 1-10 in solo, which I can do with ease. Unless you are lvl 20+ in solo with a race OTHER than newbelf stfu about RT noobs kthks.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
What level are you in RT Theroy? Oh wait... you dont play RT... damn solo noob...

Seriously, why do you bash RT and think that everyone who plays it seriously is a "noob"? By your logic about 85% of battle.net is "noob"

Obviously you dont play much RT, I win games more often that not with noob allies, because I keep an open mind and react to what my teammates are doing. Call it gaycraft if you want but when I win a game where my allys are useless and do jack to help me out I feel better than constantly beating up on lvl 1-10 in solo, which I can do with ease. Unless you are lvl 20+ in solo with a race OTHER than newbelf stfu about RT noobs kthks.

newbelf ahah they are just as balanced as every other race. Solo noob are you a moron? It's RT that are the noobs so think thanks for comming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.