AT partner required!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you can see one of my latest profiles under my sig its for west so im probably no used to you pan since i mostly only play west and sometimes kaldimor but i might swing over to azeroth some time

note youll see the fairly decent rec with these 3 races i wont be using human tell later just cuase i use to use them so much in the past

this rec isnt the best i could do about a high 50% or low 60% but its a little example

potential baby and dont worry aragorn ill be blowing up in 1vs1 soon too

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
potential baby and dont worry aragorn ill be blowing up in 1vs1 soon too
What do you mean by "blowing" up?

Blowing up in a good way, or a bad?

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
lol i mean in a good way im a little rusty you could probably take me in a 1 on1 right now but i would definatly show you some skillz

i was just pointing that out cuase i know how you feel about ffa and solo comared to RT so maybe can practice together sometime

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
lol i mean in a good way im a little rusty you could probably take me in a 1 on1 right now but i would definatly show you some skillz

i was just pointing that out cuase i know how you feel about ffa and solo comared to RT so maybe can practice together sometime
Ya, I like solo. Nowadays it has turned into a joke though...BM abuse everywhere. I tied a tourney game because of the BM....I could have won too.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The,beast master is insane the stuff you can do with him is really insane,you can creep the map with four archers and him. I like to abuse it :lucifer. Battle.net will see that people are haveing fun with it tho and patch it like ancient rushes and tree rushes and everything else.

Quote from the game as it's starts.

"You're night elf hey?"

Me: "yea"

"I was on a strike till this gay beast master thing"

"?"

Him "I hope you don't think you're good the beast master is gay and for noobs"

"gg"

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Keep using him, but don't expect to be able to continue using him. He will be nerfed next patch.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well Pan Im not an orc player too.I'll look for a friend who plays orc good but I dont promise anything