Anyone want to 1 vs 1 me ?

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
There's a snag tho what if the warden takes out a hero? Haze and 2 mg's arn't going to make fiends very happy?
Most Ne's forgot to get the skin upgrade on the MGs so I just possess them ... Isint that great ?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
ahha yeah but what if they don't (forget the skin upgrade). I'm also pretty sure a haze stacked with fok and firebreath will kill all banshees trying to possess something and pretty much kill thoes that arn't. It's not hard to get two hero's behind enemys front lines with taunt.

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
ahha yeah but what if they don't (forget the skin upgrade). I'm also pretty sure a haze stacked with fok and firebreath will kill all banshees trying to possess something and pretty much kill thoes that arn't. It's not hard to get two hero's behind enemys front lines with taunt.
I shall bomb / impale the hero and maybe I should AMS my banshees... I know no one AMS's the banshees but in this perticular case it might be worth it... Thanks for inriching my strategy...

Edit : Oh ya... forgot.. Sorry for double posting again....

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Ams everything would be a pretty good start to counter the AOE anything. But relying on a hero kill bad idea. Anyone who goes warden with out getting blink is going to give her invul healing a mana and an anti magic potion. Plus or minus the healing and Antimagic

And panda would get the same treatment making focus firing game costing unless you have the DK and lich nuke to go with it.

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Ams everything would be a pretty good start to counter the AOE anything. But relying on a hero kill bad idea. Anyone who goes warden with out getting blink is going to give her invul healing a mana and an anti magic potion. Plus or minus the healing and Antimagic

And panda would get the same treatment making focus firing game costing unless you have the DK and lich nuke to go with it.
ya, you know, ive always hated the warden ... But if I had gone anything else it would end up the same way vs her... except maybe mass aboms.... Or mass frost wyrms oO ??...

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I'll never get anything but her she's good all around and at lv 8 she takes the dk out finally! 1.17 buffs that exp you get more as the tiers go up and the panda has like the best ultimate in the game.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry I closed BFs because I've been playing, PM me if you want a 1v1 with time and date ok?