Anyone want to 1 vs 1 me ?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
WE have already 1v1, but if u want to try another crack at me, pm me. I wont be on bnet much or msn so BF is the only way to contact me.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, Pan since I cant find you on AIM and if you dont know, we're not having any solo tourneys for now. Some 1v1 with people for fun or to test something thats what can do.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I want to obs!

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Not really.. But I gurantee unless you go goul garg abuse and garg harass my base well creeping with gouls and micro both armies like pan does you're not going to beat me. (Real reason I don't want to 1.17 sucks :D)

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
lol... thats old 1.16 crap abuse that dosnt work as well as my strat in 1.17, I will guaranty you that I will win with this strat I came up with....

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
1.17 didn't do anything but add new hero's what other then fire (which I don't use) and they didn't touch the panda. what else can be abused in 1.16 that can't be abuse in 1.17? Infact Dryads now auto abolish hero spells again. (in 1.17)

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
1.17 didn't do anything but add new hero's what other then fire (which I don't use) and they didn't touch the panda. what else can be abused in 1.16 that can't be abuse in 1.17?
oh .. I thought you meant the DK.... nm then... Cause if he went DK then thats old stuff that could get owned now...

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Don't you play Undead?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Does it involve a firelord?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Gouls + alchemist or Fiends + alchemist with statues :D. Some times I try to pusy my units in the area of effect when that spell goes off.

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
ok fine... Ill tell you what I do. ... : I go CL / ALCH fiends stats / shees and adapt to what hes doing... It works really well because Vs Ne :

Lets say you massing hunts = dead from fiends

Massing archers = beatles / rod / acid bomb / implae and later banshees curse > archers

Mixed army ? = Ill adapt to it and you die...

massing bears to counter my fiends ? = possess gg

massing casters ? = ams and ill up my stats into destroyers

massing air ? = web gg + acid bomb + impale = gg

getting wisps to dispell ? = I dont care , ill either kill them first or thell dispell and it wouldnt really matter...

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
There's a snag tho what if the warden takes out a hero? Haze and 2 mg's arn't going to make fiends very happy? Or what if he techs chims Dotts and hippo??