Anyone wanna have fun?

Yuna[Si]

Reaction score
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Well, yes! I wanna play a 1v1 game with someone. I wanna see how I stand against you guys since I'm new. I don't play in money maps, sorry. I play in Lost Temple or The Hunters. So just PM me when I'm on the boards. But sometimes I use my other comp and I can't go online because I use RPG Maker on the other comp and this one to download and go online to avoid memory loose. So thanks.

1v1, lets dance :).
You've been challenged!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Contact me on AIM. I work all day on Sundays and Tuesdays. Today, I faced the forum sexmin. I think I'm ready to face another person that will bow down to me.:p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
AIM = RenzokukenSE

BNET USEast nickname = RenzokukenSE

Add me, whenever i'm on, just whipser me and i'll be up for a game.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'd like to verse you Renzo, but I don't have BW. What race you play? And, are you fairly good with it?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prox
I'd like to verse you Renzo, but I don't have BW. What race you play? And, are you fairly good with it?
I can still play you on Original StarCraft.

As you can see in my avatar/sigatar, my main and favourite race is Protoss. And i am fairly good, i'm nothing fantastic though. I'm still learning things here & there.

How about you?

Yuna[Si]

Reaction score
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Alright I'll do just that. But for the time being I am busy working on my forums so I don't get on SC. So yeah just post your screename and I when I get on I'll challenge you. Thanks for replying :).

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yuna, I could 1v1 you too if you'd like. me zerg/toss player.

stealthassissin on east
zexyarbiter on europe

op battleforums gogogo

Biske

Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
I can still play you on Original StarCraft.

As you can see in my avatar/sigatar, my main and favourite race is Protoss. And i am fairly good, i'm nothing fantastic though. I'm still learning things here & there.

How about you?
Same here, Protoss, and yeah, I'm not amazing at it. I prefer Zerg, maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but I'm always really vulnerable early game when I play them. And Terran, I just plain suck with them.

At least with Protoss I might be able to give you some kind of challenge. I doubt I'd win though, just the thought of versing you makes me scared - see, you already got 1 advantage on me!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hey Prox, either post your BNET nickname and other contacts here or in the stickied thread :)