Anyone on Illidan?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm getting WoW tomorrow, and as soon as my friend gets all of his new comp setup I get my other friend's comp so I can run it. Won't be longer than two weeks tops..probably less..anyways I was wondering if any of you play on Illidan..it's the server my friends are all on. It's a PvP server..

Well?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
...If your afriad of die'n while leveling, go shadowmoon with everyone ( horde ) or if you like PvP go Skullcrusher ( alliance ).

Or you can play with me on ursin <3333

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm sticking with IRL friends. :-x

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
jd`inflames said:
...If your afriad of die'n while leveling, go shadowmoon with everyone ( horde ) or if you like PvP go Skullcrusher ( alliance ).

stay the **** off skullcrusher, 400+ queues suck balls.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
jd`inflames said:

are there more horde on shadow moon? i have a lvl 6 on shadow moon :cool:
edit:
on topic
i have chars on aggramar and shadowmoon

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Actually my friend isn't going to be playing on Illidan anymore. Apparently he's back to his RP server. I'll be on that one (idk name) and Skullcrusher with Samsara. ^^;

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Just stick to Skullcrusher, it is a fun server. Im also on it, and I can help you out if you need anything.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
_Jason said:
Actually my friend isn't going to be playing on Illidan anymore. Apparently he's back to his RP server. I'll be on that one (idk name) and Skullcrusher with Samsara. ^^;
And I'm there... granted I probably seem dead -_-

Oh and I'm avaliable to help also, but I'm sure Ed told you that, along with the fact that he's still a nub 51.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Lmao..we got my friend to come back to Illidan. So I'll be on Illidan and Skullcrusher. Edd, Zaku, Khull..are you Alliance or Horde? Need to know. ^_^;

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
_Jason said:
Lmao..we got my friend to come back to Illidan. So I'll be on Illidan and Skullcrusher. Edd, Zaku, Khull..are you Alliance or Horde? Need to know. ^_^;
Alliance.. and you know you wanna come with us Jason ;)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Zaku said:
Just stick to Skullcrusher, it is a fun server. Im also on it, and I can help you out if you need anything.
Then help me! Im so noob with alliance + the fact that skullcrusher has insnae prices for everything.. :frustrate

/tell mardo :)

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
those "insane prices" are great for the economy. Ten minutes of work could give you a stack of copper which you could sell for a 1.2 gold thus making YOU richer.

"...If your afriad of die'n while leveling, go shadowmoon with everyone ( horde ) "

That made me laugh so hard. Oh and Cort and Renzo dont count as "everyone"

Jamal

Reaction score
shadowmoon has me, tweak, treefrog and steve, if that is what he means by everyone, he is a complete moron,

Alliance outweigh horde on shadowmoon by 3 to 4 times. he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.