Alright thats it. Bye.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy ? Time you are not afk in GMT?

Generally when you have the skill to make levels fast it REALLY DOESNT matter what decay you've had. Examples: Ive sen someone lvl 25 250 wins decay from lets say lvl 45. I noticed how in tens of games he quickly became back to 35+

I suck... I remember my previous account (first half of 2006 cause then i stopped that aka) I showed you level 30 in an old thread . This was very noobish acc - from 160 wins lvl 27 oO to 190 lvl 28, 210 i was lvl 29 and NOTICE on 320 wins i finally made lvl 30 Gosu (110 wins to make the next level)!!

Now with more skill notice: from lvl 18 -> 70 wins (i was lvl 20 on 50 wins but decayed aka) i became lvl 29 162 wins. And here comes the part!!! What did i do till now, what did i do on the old aka about 110 wins? On prev akk the experience just went back and forward:

Now it's the same thing but from lvl 29 162 winsand this continues to +
How about levels above 30? Maybe 100 wins and losses (200 games) per level?? Notice: I play with such harass that in 1 replay of pro i saw 1:1 MOVEMENTS by me and him, isometimes get imba ud where without expo every tie if not newb - gg, i get ridicuouls elf where after losing 100000 units eventually has the resources to make 10 expands and mass.. but really I own some who are already lvl 32 on 150 wins i can own who are 31 lvl 100 wins, yet im not like the others to make the damn levels up to 33 etc easily up to 100-150 wins. This is bothersome. MASSING GAMES for such levels is MORE than lame. I thought I would look for someone who does this hum preferably, because i dont get it how this happens.

And now you saw how massing games for 1 level works. DO you want to know even more speicifcally day by day??? 1 day you are close to lvl 30, the other you make 5 losses, NEXT instead of restoring the lost games with wins, you make 2-3 losses, then you compete to RESTORE the losses made not in the 1st day ( the 5 losses) but those the 2-3. You either end the day with equal - wins and loss doing no restorred wins, but you may make additional to the 5 losses and to the 2-3. Then your exp gets minimum you play only experience before the letters 'Lvl 29' .... if you get angry you shoudlnyt play or u lose from total lamers you would have won if not angry and if u play concentared... day by day ...

You Theroy prolly didnt have this because Azeroth it's so easy to make the levels... but in north there are same levels done by usually those who have been lvl 40+ And still, have you had such moments and when/which year of your playing ? Many of the ppl I asked who had started this game earlier than me did not have such a PHENOMENON in bnet at all! Thats why I'd just this aka till i get much better, and in this way will have max not lvl 30 but higher (after mass games... ) annd till then i dont care about stats. Advice: When your aka becomes a lame mass games aka, dont care about it, it's already lame noobish. Just use it for training.

Theroy: do you have an MSN messenger or you want me to send you to E-mail???

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I use msn messenger snazzy_boy235@hotmail.com Im usually on 1 pm Mnt time or 8 pm mnt time. me and zaku been ating like mad crazy and he has no problem getting hold of me msn would be your best bet.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Heh, MS you got one of those unlucky level numbers. Back when ATing was my thing, I was always stuck at around like 15 and stuff. Especially back when I ated with Greg. Then his skilsl went sour.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok look Chris, and Quicksilver, if you like seeing replays by me since I post reps only with good players, well at least lvl 30+ and that means skill lvl 30 +, I'll send reps. But you, Chris, dont like losing points for dl-ing here right? In this case I won't upload reps here and thats what makes it no point staying here except for when we cant meet on messengers to arrange smth. I dont have a server to upload files, so if you are interested, I'lll just email replays.(i dont want to install IMs for 1-2 people unless actually i install it for Theroy and u also use it).

Quicksilver: I have a folder of some nice reps by me vs all 4 races, i did get much better than 2 yeasr ago but still... the stats represnet my advancing skill but somehow... i'd rather look for really skilled players to teach me or for advices. Thats the other point of getting into clans that take part in the ESL.

Besides, it's SKILL not unlucky number... And i shouldn't say 'Azeroth is easier' - it is true but there are northrend players who do lvl 30 100 wins so im north too and it rly doesnt matter that nothrend is harder. How did I still make a better aka than my 1st one years ago even after decay? You see, with decay you can still level fast if you have the skill to do these levels fast.

Quicksilver & especally Chris : IMO it is very stupid to care about some points for downloading reps from here but if you Chris care so much about your BF aka then the only way if you are interested in me sending reps is to find me on MSN messenger otherwise - sry.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
There's a 7hr diffrence there so that would be 8 pm your time or 3am your time or on days I got off 10 am your time. Are my most frequent.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
My Azeroth aka is Int.Spy, i made 1 solo game and i had little delay... but at least for AT it will be ok i guess. From all ppl in Northrend, when no one is online for WEEKS/MONTHS, i so dont like the public games with random players and some nabs, thats when i look for you.

You, Chris and Quik were added to my MSN contacts so if you want to see replays or play with me you can look for me there and i can send you files and chat etc. rather than here. My MSN is *gone* See you there, enter frequently and Theroy, pls try to enter at your lunchtime/afternoon or late night. Im available like every day.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here you are , the pack

*version mismatch*

For now i post the reps in Bfs.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Judging from his posts, he is like me in Star Fox 64 - Perfectionist.