Alright thats it. Bye.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I quit War3 section (Because I've quit BFs a long time ago) permanently as you will NEVER see me here again. I don't want to stay in forums discussing anything, and I'll just keep it for myself if I want to share smth (like a replay or clan or level or whatever) and my online friends are not online, I don't have other forums and I don't want to... GG forums etc. By the way looks like I'm not the only one. Theroy does the same, although he still enters here from time to time because at least he's on Azeroth. And he's a little bored as well, right Theroy? I'm sure he feels that way. I hope you liked the short 'Bye', I'm tired of long texts too.

Anyway GL Theroy, continue with your levels, because lvl 38 is still nothing. We'll never play again probably because you are Azeroth, I don't want to enter Azeroth only to look for you, no offense, you're not the only person in the world that level not to say there are higher vs who I play. You probably feel the same, you won't enter Northrend just for me. So GL man.

Same goes to Chris, do whatever you want, why did I went for convincing people what is good and what is not? It's their choice, some would prefer to stay newbs for ever, others like you may have been influenced by what I've posted, but why bother? It's your choice, for me the fun are the solo games you know, but I didn't need to convince everyone here that they should all start playing solo. Hahahah that was very funny when I think about what I've tried haha. GL to you too. You 2 were the only ppl to who I mainly replied as sorry but you 2 were the only to pay attention, ok Pan too. That makes you three. Bye Pan, you stopped wc so GG and GL in life.

I'll just show you my accounts on Northrend for contacts: Tspies@Northrend

So Gl cya.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well, I was influenced by your postings and they worked. I guess I owe you thanks. But next time, when you leave, you shouldn't actually come back. No offense, but you do have a knack of doing it.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I didnt know you were MS untill chris told me so! Welcome back!!! uhh...ur leaving already?

anyways before you leave post some of your solos in the replay section I want to see how good you got..

you dont actually have to leave...you can come back whenever. So dont get urself banned because there is no need!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He'l come back, you just watch :).

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I'm lv 39 C_C. If you want too play you'll need a messenger service. It makes things easier.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No Chris, my work in battleforums is officially done. I only post this for Theroy. You can find me on AIM only and i'll be turning it on only when I want to play with you Theroy. Ofc whoever sees me there is welcome to say 'hi'.

AIM: WEJustImpactor
(my nick was existing so i decided to add a war3 tag, but WC3/WAR3 tag wasnt nice so i decided to add the tag of my most fav clan hihi )

^^ see you there Theroy, i'll be w8ing for training vs imba Dryads- the BUG of the game xD and yeah vs elf, also team and everything. Finally leaving this boring forum forever ! Au revoir Battleforums !

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Alright, I will add you when I get home. Thanks for what you have done.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think any of us here have any use for bf, im just here for the boredom. bye

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL me too simpleforce...
I dont see any reason for having to LEAVE the whole forums for good...It's not like it's a full time job where you can get fired if you slack off...

wtv...post some solo replays before you leave...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its serverance. Plain and simple.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
BF rules :), i come here for the atmosphere B-)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm lv 39 C_C. If you want too play you'll need a messenger service. It makes things easier.
You are SOOO active that im near to uninstalling AIM. I would just show you 1-2 reps if i saw you on AIM, hellwolf too, but since they may get old here are some reps:

http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?p=1436446

If i see you on AIM i wont upload anything here => i wont come here otherwise that i might just post reps not as something so pro but as smth good and since i've watched well known member replays no matter their skill. Better AIM than having to log on here for reps. I show few but nice, thast my new apporach.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just host them on Wc3replays.com and give us the link on AIM.

That way, you got a more suited audience (your "pros" and northrenders") and you get to display it to the select audience from here (Me, Theroy, yourself etc.)

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Install msn AIM is hella lame.. Snazzy_Boy235@hotmail.com or log on to east Im on 24/7 now as I don't usually exit battle.net and keep it minimized.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I'll believe that when I see it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm i really have to think about it Chris. Ok the reason why i upload reps here are 1stly: they are mostly watched by you, almost never by Theroy or anyone else unless i specallyoffer theroy/pan to watch it. 2ndly: I would use replayers.com mostly but the very real reason why i upload them here is because you are FEW, these reps aren't vs best players, remember those reps i used to uploaad as Mystic sorcerer a year ago? Some were total crap, if anyone sees them would say 'what a noob'. Well Im glad to tell you i dont make those crappy games, and it happens to even good players, better than me to lose in a crappy way but anyway, the replays i would upload to bigger audience must be very good not just 'look how i own in 1 battle gg elf/hu/orc'. Also if the game is not to be vs top player/pro/ it must be very long and much better skill by my oppo like maybe in 40s it will be nice. I wouldnt upload e.g my league games vs our 2nd best human after Inso because i played awful.

Now do you see? The reps must be vs very skilled and to show a lot of micro by me, more than usual and the oppo must be skilled too. Why ? I used to upload as 'MS' nick a game vs someone 70-35 stats. It was 1 battle, he was gg and i had a comment 'you are not from the very good'. I had a game vs someone elf from the pro clan Play (dont know if it exists now) but the oppo wasnt so good, i owned him in few attacks. Maybe because of his clan i had like gj etc etc but when i take part in league of pros, when without caring much abiut me pros look at my account, my skill, i want to PRESENT MYSELF especially with a new skill and account in a little better light. While does it matter here? No.

So shall i remove the zip ?

Theroy, I dont like to use another IM for 1 person. Like why dont you use Skype? I even have a photo ^^ And as for bnet, i enter you're afk all the time.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There are reasons I watch it:

1) Moderation: I need to make sure that most of hte zip files are safe.
2) I want to improve with orc. Ever since I went archers/dryads as elf and got bears or mg with them, I have had no trouble in elf games.
3) I want to see how I can find methods to crack the code of the races.

I already know about your Replayers.com dilemma. The replays you usually show there are the good ones that have high APM and prove that you are a good player, even against a pro that actually has a high or higher APM. And I believe both are difficult to find in your opinion, considering the lack of links you have posted since you returned.

But that is just how the game works. There is nothing much you can really do about it. Unless, you issue a challenge to someone on the replayers.com board (if they have one). And hopefully, the game will go to your standards.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
So Theroy, Ive met you only once when u were not afk, my Azeroth is Int.Spy .You can add me in the f-list. Ideas ? How about you tel me your time in -=GMT=- - minus How many hours so that i can see my time, and arrange a time?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Spy said:
But it's all about presenting myself. Dont know... some of our pros leave to join an international clan that doesnt disband because of a serious loss and has more money/prizes especially when making wins in some of the leagues like wc3l.
I dont blame you, we all act like that.