Alpha Centuri

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Nika was sitting on the nearest pod while Ivan walked away. She waited until he was out of earshot, then she scoffed loudly.

"Wow, it's pretty smart of him to go off all alone. Maybe he can he can meet another one of those tiger-bear things and this time, he'll be alone to kill it." She apused to think. "Besides, shouldn't there have been some tents in the escape pods?"

She jumped down from the pod she was suing as a rest station, and started rummaring through it.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"I kept the fire going, and got out some provisions that i got from the pod. I opened few cans and ate. Once my hunger was satisfied i went to sleep."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I stood in the midst of the rain, watching the sky... I let the water run over me. I looked around, watching he others, trying to learn their habits. Ivan seemed to be trusted by everyone... other than me, anyways. The girl was still looking through the pods for something... I need to ask her name. I looked up again. The rain wasn't going to be stopping anytime soon."

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
did etheral die i havent been reading my computer got screwded up had to get new harddrive could someone fill me in on the story so far

Kitty

Reaction score
((No, nobody died...we all gathered together and now we're trying to create some kind of shelter...I mean, if your computer's okay now, can't you just read the thread so far and fill yourself in? :-/))

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Soren Dominique
Race: French Father, American Mother
Class: Civilian-(Training for High Guard Position)
Weapon(s):Energy Blade, Battle Rifle, with x5 magnification unlike original model (I'm a Halo freak, I designed my own Energy Sword tho)(the Elite kind, lightsaberish.
Clothes: Regular Colony Clothes
History: Nothing much, his mother a terraformer and father a soldier.
They didn't make it to the escape pods in time.
(I'm going first person)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I coughed. I felt for my Energy Sword. "Good," I thought. I kicked the pod's door out and just as I jumped out I activated my Energy Sword. The rain sizzled on the blade.
The coast was clear. I coughed again as I felt a horrible pain in my chest. I saw smoke and deactivated my Energry Sword. I took out my Battle Rifle and checked for ammo, a full clip in the gun and another two in my pockets. I sprinted towards the smoke.
OOC:
Gah, I'm a ten year old kid and I'm a newb so don't expect me to be "mature".

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
Is it okay to join in now?
If yes I will edit my post ;>

Name: Emma Sandford
Race: European
Class: Architect
Weapon: Her father's old black Sniper Rifle, she never travels anywhere without the rifle. When she was 15 years old her father forced her to learn how to use the rifle which resulted in countless hours of brutal training. Her father died when she was 18 years old. She could not force herself to just throw away the rifle after all those years.
She also carries a long plasma dagger.
Appearance: 178cm tall, blond (not über blond) hair. She trains rather often so she has some muscles. She wears a dark blue version of the regular colony clothes.
History: Her mother died when she was five years old, after that her father turned a bit strange and when we was 15 he forced her to train for hours with his rifle. As a result of this she still trains pretty much even though her father is dead, she is not a person with many friends as people often think she is very cold.
She is a good architect, though most of her creations might seem a bit spartan.

Kitty

Reaction score
((I think you can go ahead and make that post...this RP id lacking in activity. *kicks thebastardsword's lazy bum* >.>))

Nika was still looking for the tent. There must have been one or even two to an escape pot. Finally she pulled out a long package sealed in a plastic container. She put it down triumphantly on the grass.

"See? Tents! And the crazzy Russian had to run off into the forest," she exclaimed happily. Secretly, she was laughing inside. She was a crazy Russian as well.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
occ: im sorry if ive got a tonload of work...ive been working a lot of 8 hour shifts and do another 2 hours of homework nearly every day...its tough, i ll try to add some later though

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
((Alright here I go, let me know if I do something stupid :))

Emma wakes up in the middle of the forest, for a moment she doesn't have a clue where she is, then the memories hits her right in the face, the screams and flames as the ship broke a part..
The pod is buried in the ground a couple of meters away, she must've crawled out and then passed out here under the tree. She grabs the box with the rifle and make sure she still has the plasma dagger left.
"I wonder if someone else made it here, better start looking for other survivors" she mutters and heads off into the jungle.

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
((I joined yesterday so I think it's ok))

Where the heck is everyone? Emma decides to rest for a while near a brook, and after a while she just can't keep her eyes open anymore and falls asleep next to the purling creek.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I wanna help this thread cause its dying but i can't do anything cause i am in the forest, alone with nothing to do, well i guess i'll think of something.

BoT:
*As i was watching the fire i heard a slight noise, it was on the edge of my hearing, but that was enough. A second later my hand was quickly pulling out my combat knife as i was turning around, instantly getting on my feet. Whatever attacked me was quick, small, and had some brains, it decided to attack me from the back. I did not see it, my body did all the work without interference of my mind, reflexes did everything. My hand thrusted forward and up as soon as i was able to do it, right before i completed my turn around. I heard a choking sound and something fell on the ground near me. I looked at my knife, it was all covered with dark blood. I looked on the ground, a small creature was lying where. It looked like a bat, exept with a much larger mouth, 2 rows of razor sharp teeth and twice as big as a normal bat. I heard more noise coming from a top the trees around me. I looked up and pulled out my rifle. This "bats" were night hunters. As i looked up i saw movement in the darkness, it looked as a cloud, a whole swarm of those beasts coming at me. I grabbed my pack and ran towards the others, occasionally turning around and making few shots. As i finally reached the place where all the others were i saw that they made tents. The rain was still falling and i was still running. I threw a grenade, an explosion occured right in the middle of the swarm, about a douzen "bats" fell but others continued going. That gave me a few minute advantage. I finally reached the camp. I yelled so everybody could hear me, my automatic rifle raised above my head.*

"EVERYONE, GRAB YOUR WEAPONS, WE GOT BEASTS AFTER US!!!!!! NIGHT HUNTERS, BAT LOOKING CREATURES, ATLEAST TWO HUNDRED OF THEM!!!!!!!!"

*I started rapidly firing in the direction of the swarm, i knew that bullets weren't gonna stop them today. Only fire, but before i could find materials to make a homemade firethrower, i needed to win time.*

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(Ohh dam everyone get there equiptment and weapons you have were running anyone who doest come is gonna die lets go screw the tents)
As we were running: why the hell did you bring those bats here BoT dam were gonna get killed

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Dude make a weapon, a knife, a branch of a tree can be used as a club.

BoT:
*I saw that some people tried to run, i heard the question asked from me. I kept firing and yelled out*

"If i haven't brought them they would find you anyways and eat you in your sleep. Do not run, you can't escape them for long, grab a weapon and fight."

*With my right hand i pulled out one of my TT-pistols out of the holster and threw it to the men who was speaking to me*

"Just pull the trigger, you got 15 rounds, the recoil is pretty damn powerful so be prepaired. NOW HELP ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!"

*I threw away another empty catrage, i was now running short, only 3 more 60 bullet magazines left, and no end to be seen to the wave of the beasts. My bullets stopped that wave, but once all the bullets were gone it would be over for me and everyone else in a matter of minutes. I yelled out into the darkness*

"SOMEONE MAKE A FLAMETHROWER. USE A LIGHTER AND SOME SORT OF FLAMEABLE SPRAY!!!!!! HURRY UP!!!!!!!!"

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shit man i dont got anything lemme just shoot the ****ers and try to do something i dont got nothing flammable just ****ing run and shoot for now i killed sum of them but there still gonna kill us

hey theres a creek over there ahh shit i tripped over someone sleeping

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*I kept shooting while taking short steps back from time to time. People were still sleeping in the tents, i could not let them be caught off guard. The rapid fire of my AN-256 automatic rifle created sort of a wall which non of the bats could penetrate, their bodies were falling on top of each other, the whole area below them was covered with bits and pieces of their bodies, but they kept coming. Those were no simple hunters, these ones it seemed didn't have an understanding of what death is, they didn't have a survival instinct. My hands kept pulling the trigger so my mind could concnetrate on thinking. I was almost certain now that these creatures were genetically engeneered. Every natural animal has some sort of survival instinct, meaning these ones were produced in a lab somewhere, but where and by whom? I did not have time to answer those questions, i threw away another magazine, reloaded my gun, threw a grenade, took two steps back and kept firing.*

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I picked up the girl that i tripped over and started running noticing that there was nothing behind me exept gun fire i found matches off the girl, and hair spray I crarried her back torward the tents lighted the match and put it in fronts of the hair spary and sprayed it was working perfectly and i rant out of hair spray the flame went into the bottle and blew up in my hand but the hair spray didnt have that much in it so my hand was only burned i ran grabbed water and poured it on it i didnt know what to think so i just watched BoT take out the rest of them

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Dude my character's name is not BoT, its Ivan Kuzmich, BoT is what you say after you done with OOC, indicating that you are back in the role-play. Anyways, we need more people or this is not gonna work.