Alpha Centuri

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Galen: Wait just a moment, i think it would be wise to search for food too, but lets not go chasing off after something that we know little about. Sure, you seemed to wound the bearlike beast, but perhaps they travel in packs or maybe even it was a trick to lure us out there. I dont like it. I think we should just forage for fruit and eat the last of our protien bars. I will stay back and help rebuild tents. Who will go foraging and who will stay and work on camp?

OOC: i thought you wernt going to join final ^_^ how do you think of it so far?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Ivan: Do as you wish but i am going after that thing. It bled that means it can be killed. I would advise you not to waste the provisions you have unless its critical, we might need it for later.

"I looked on Urza"

Ivan: You still comin, kid?[/glow]

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
"I wouldn't risk it, but it can't to much harm. I'd probably be more careful than usual - who knows what than thing does." She sighed. "We are pretty much stuck here, aren't we? From the debris I've seen the ship is most likely totalled."

She casually stretched. "Yeah, we'll probably need shelter. I think I'll might have to help with that...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be much use in hunting," she added with an apologetic grin.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Ivan(to Nika): Nechego, iesho povoiuiem.

(to Urza)

Alright son, lets go, faster we catch it, faster we get food.

"We went into the forest and followed the trace of blood left on the ground. I had my AM-256 ready to fire. A titanium bullet with uranium stabelizer would pierce anything and explode inside the body of the animal i wanted to kill. I didn't want to waste ammo so i used that old hunting rifle. This time it was different."[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
ooc: we are going to be in the jungle for a little bit of time, im waiting for just a few more people to join, then ill add a few new elements to the story. so say tuesday or wednsday.

Gale: Well good luck, i think we should send one more person into the party though. who is willing to go out hunting?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC; I'm not into the "Survivor" kind of thing... but I thought I might as well as try it.

Nice to see that you're still active, KittieKitty. So few female RPers...

BoT:

*Urza looked at Ivan.*

Urza: Son?... If only you knew...

*Urza follows behind Ivan, his hand on his Plasma Blade. Urza looks around him.*

Urza: I smell it... the blood. It smells us as well. It runs off... that way. *Points out ahead of Ivan*. Be careful. Nothing is more dangerous than a conered beast.

Ivan: You seem to know a lot about that.

Urza: Something I learned a while back... something that porbably doesn't concern you.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Ivan: Fine then, lets go. I know a few things about hunting myself. Heh, alright son how about i go first, i am the one with a gun.

"I went ahead. I saw a leaf fall on the ground and raised my hand so Urza would stop. I said silently"

Ivan: Alright son, we are not alone, get ready i want you to cover my back.

Urza: Alright.

"I jumped 12 feet up from the place i was standing in. I disappeared in the brunches of the trees. I saw the bear and started shooting at him, as amazing as it was but he dodged. I pulled out my plasma sword and charged at him. He dodged my first hit but my leg reached his face and we both fell from the tree and on the ground. I yelled to Urza."

Ivan: Stay there you are!!

"I slashed the creature a couple of times while he was trying to get up. Burned bone and meat were flying in different directions. Creature made a noise, all i could hear in it was pain and dispear. I aimed at its head. Before i could hit, the tiger-bear hit me with one of his paws, i was thrown back and started getting up. My shoulder hurt like hell."

Ivan: Finish it now.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*OOC: I like first=person more.

BoT:

"I walked on in, and swung down my Plasma Blade, through the wounds. It cut nicely. I swung my Blade, making whooshing sounds. I jabbed the Blade straight into the beast's throat, giving it a long scar. I spun, cutting down across its belly. I raised my blade, jabbed down, cutting through its shoulder. I high-jumped over it, my Blade downwards, dragging down through the spine, cutting its nerves, paralyzing it. I spun when I landed, and was about to behead it, when Ivan's hand stopped me. My Blade instantly stopped, hovering an inch above the beast's neck, the Blade making a hissing sound as it burned hairs."

Ivan: Stop. We need something left for us to eat.

Urza: ...

"I said nothing. I put away my Plasma Blade, and crouched down, picking up its corpse, hoisting it over my shoulder. I stand still, waiting, balancing, waiting for my weight to adjust."

Ivan: Need some help?

"I nodded, saying nothing. I shifted back the end, so that Ivan could get a good grip on it. We trekked back to the camp spot where the others were waiting."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"My wound hurt badly. More then it should have. I smelled the burning flesh. It was my shoulder, there was some kind of poison in the claws. We reached the camps and i walked directly to Nicoreta."

Ivan: I heard you have some experience in the medical area. I sense my shoulder contains some kind of poison, can you check it out?[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I dropped off the beast's body at the center of the camp. As the girl was tending to the wounds of Ivan, she turned as she heared the thump. I noticed that I hadn't caught her name yet. She looked at the beast and plaed a bit, but managed to keep her composure. I stared at the beast's corpse. I looked it over, and saw no regular muscles. It was going to be hard to cut apart."

Nika: ... What happned to that hing? It looks as if someone went beserk and nearly cut it into bite-sized pieces!

Ivan: Ugh... he happened to it.

Urza: ...

Nika: Did it make you that angry?

Urza: ... I did what i had to do.

Nika: You mean take it apart?

Urza: No. That's what I'm going to do right now. Why don't you attend to his wounds, Ms...?

"I looked away from her, and drew out my Plasma Blade. I sat down, cross-legged, thinking for a while. I said what I needed to say. May this creature find eternal peace. I began my dissection of the beast, although I wish I had a surgical operation table at the moment, with the full set of tools."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Umm... the beast has already been killed, Doom.

BoT:

"I sliced through the tough skin of the creature... it seemed to be good at resisting plasma heat. That would make it useful as a weapon... too bad it was already dead. I laid back the flap of skin. I looked at the strange creature's musculature. It wasn't like anything that I had seen before."

Urza: ... Dammit. I'm not a xenobiologist or surgeon...

Ivan: We need it for food, not for studying... check the claws for poison.

Urza: If we can find its weakness, then it'll be easier to hunt.

"I tuned the body over, checking out the paws. I rubbed the claws, my finger coming away wet."

Urza: Some sort of venom. Ivan, how do you feel? Sleepy, in pain, what?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Ivan: I feel that my heart rate increased. Also a minor headace. I think that poison is just for weakening the prey of the beast. I mean common look at how huge it is, it can easily rip thigns apart, it only needs poison to slow them do... ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!

"I fell on the ground, world started disappearing infront of my eyes."[/glow]

Kitty

Reaction score
"****! It's not just for weakening, it's for killing altogether.." Nika funbled for something in her medi-pack. She left Ivan's pulse; there was no moment under her hand. "Alright, alright...his heart's stopped...must mean paralizing... paralyzing poisons attack the nervous system." She pulled out a small vial filled with some thick pink gel. She unscrewed the lid, and drained a third of its content into an empty syringe in a matter of seconds. She drove the needle into the vein on Ivan's wrist, all the while praying that the shot would work. She help her breath and waited for the pulse.

OOC: Whoopsies, I was gonna post but then Kuzmich did...oh well, no matter. And yes, I am back. Ph34r. :B

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"Something pulled me back. It was like getting out of the water after holding your breath for too long. I got up on my knees and started breathing heavily. I also puked out some kind of greyish substance. After that i got up"

Ivan: Thank you.[/glow]

Kitty

Reaction score
Nikoleta let out a deep sigh.

"No problem. Sit back down, because I still have to clean that wound up. Otherwise, you could get an infection and once it would spread, it would be worse than fatal. We don't know what kind of bacteria we have here." Nika didn't waste any time. She grabbed Ivan's hand and pulled him down, then began cleaning the cut on his shoulder with a piece of sterile gauze she dipped in antiseptic.

"You'll probably have to get another shot to increase the cell growth," Nika explained as she worked. "The damaged tissue will replicate faster if the cells mitose more quickly." She put away the bottle and pulled out another one to get the shot ready.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ivan: Oh, don't worry about that

"I got up"

Ivan: I would like to keep my scar. Gonna keep me more alert next time.

"I scratched my forehead"

Ivan: Now since we got food i think we need to get shelter

"I looked at the sky, dark clouds were covering the horizon."

Ivan: I would suggest we do it quickly, soon its gonna rain.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
*galen stands up*

Galen: i suggest that we build tree house type buildings

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Urza: ... *Finishes surgical inspection of the now-dissected creautre.* Yes, it's best that we do so. These beasts seem to have muscles built for ground-based worked, not for high jumping or anything... I can get started, if you want me to.

"Galen nodded. I got up, off my knees, and walked off to a low, small tree, with thick branches. I lit up my plasma blade and sliced down through the tree branches. After I had gotten a small bundle, I hoisted them up into the tree, one by one. I climbed on up, and sliced them out inot boards. I laid them out in a criss-cross pattern, making a floor. About an hour had passed, and a light drizzle had begun. Ivan looked ready, but a little drained. Nika was tired out, and Galen was still fresh, helping me out."

Urza: Ivan, can you get started on the walls? Galen, work out the ceiling, and I'll keep expanding the floor. Jack, keep an eye out. Er... Miss?... Whatever your name is, get some rest. You look like you need it.

Galen: It won't work, the tree won't support the weight of the house and all of us.

Urza: ... I can cut down some branches and create beams...

Ivan: No, still won't work. Not enough weight spread.

Urza: ... Guess I volunteer for first watch then. I can bunk out on the ground.

"I got back to working out the flooring, spreading it out, cutting the neccessary branches, thickening the trunk."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*It started raining. The great wind that started blowing shook the trees.*

Ivan: Hmph, even if we live out this night in this so called houses i suggest we find ourselves a cave tomorrow. For now, making houses is useless, rain has already started. Lets go deeper into the forest and make ourselves some tents. Well, do whatever you want but that there is am going.

*I went deeper into the forest half an hour later i had a tent made out of branches, the roof was fully covered with hard leaves that didn't let the water get through. There was a hole in the middle of the roof for the smoke to come out. I made a fire on the ground inside the tent and took out a cig. I was wandering how long would it take till others would join me.*