Almost 40

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im just about 40 and i only have 28 gold for my mount. What should i do to get money fast?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Farm all sorts of items from level 40-ish areas, that'll get you to 90g real fast.

Loot everything, and sell it.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
sell your body to vbadgirl for 8 hours, and ill give you 300 gold

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Well since you're almost 40, go to the desolace, that's where I'm farming. I'm a Night Elf rogue, so I'm pick pocketing those Thunder Axe Fortress people. That's where I'm usually farming most items that sell for a lot that I've gotten. Proof?

I had 28 G Lvl 33 when I got there.

I'm now Lvl 35 with 43 G. *Claps* Have fun because that's a good place to farm in my opinion. :)

Zaku

Reaction score
What professions do you have right now? I made alot of money off my mining mithril. 9g a stack.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Good professions for making money are Mining, Leatherworking, and I think skinning.
Overall, mining gives the most money. =P

If you want to be some pro potion master, professions Herbalist and Alchemist do well.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
im level 40 now and ive only got 40 gold its soo anoyying and i do leatherworking but i dont know how to make enough money with it. my skill is like 211 or something. Should i be selling the leather or making stuff

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Sell the leather?

A good place to camp for money on the side is StrangleThorn Vale.. sell the stuff the mobs drop. There's a stack of 5 items that mobs drop that sell for 1 G that I'm pretty sure, plus you level fast there. I'm Lvl 36 with 64 G now. <- Proven STV is good camping money.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can you pickpocket elite humanoids? theres a ton of 39 elite ogres in the alterac mountains in that snowy area. man those things have a lot of health and hit hard, they also run faster then their fat bodies may appear to be capable of :(.