About Tourney

Rufio29

Member!
Reaction score
Is the Tourney for anything or is it just so the winner can say HaHa you guys are all good players for me to poop on.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some play for fun, others want to imporve, third have memories that they have to show who the best is ^ ^

Then u get a title 'WC3BF champion 'and when u have it more times ppl start fearing from ypu :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will make sure you have WC3BF champion viewable in your profile.

And you will gain respect, and have fun I hope, that's pretty much it for the prize, I don't think we can get anything like money in here when the tourny is so small :p

Rufio29

Member!
Reaction score
yea I didn't expect the winner to get money or anything but it would be cool to have that your the champion in your profile. While I won't win, it should be fun just to see how far I can get and just how good the rest of BF players are.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rufio29 said:
yea I didn't expect the winner to get money or anything but it would be cool to have that your the champion in your profile. While I won't win, it should be fun just to see how far I can get and just how good the rest of BF players are.
Im sure you can get far, if not theres always next time :)

We plan to have this tourny for now, hopefully it will end by the end of august, if it turns out well, we may have one again around winter break, or whenever we can gather some time.

And we will continue to have weekly FFA. (if possible)

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
since im matched up with someone that only has RoC to i have to go to RoC and play him?

Biske

Reaction score
Oh man Oh man, since the winner gets a "GRAND BF CHAMP" bs sticker in his profile, since I will undoubtedly be in the losers bracket FIRST, I DEMAND a "GRAND BF WC3 SUXXZORS" in mine!

Rufio29

Member!
Reaction score
I'm not in charge of tourney but I don't think it's fair that you should play him since this is supposed to be a FT tourney. If you're not any good at ROC then you should just be able to advance scott-free IMO. Not up to me though, just my views on it. When is the weekly FFA/is it possible to get in it?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Krikkit said:
Oh man Oh man, since the winner gets a "GRAND BF CHAMP" bs sticker in his profile, since I will undoubtedly be in the losers bracket FIRST, I DEMAND a "GRAND BF WC3 SUXXZORS" in mine!
Heh, you shouldn't jinx yourself.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
No shit man, considering you might actually lose to a newbie or saying you are bad and you manage to pull off a sweet win. Its really about how well you do over how well you can say you will do.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
i know, because roc is imba, this is @ rufio

Rufio29

Member!
Reaction score
It would also be stupid if somehow I advanced far enough to play in a match where I would have to play ROC. Because I have never even played ROC so I would lose for sure. So I vote that either dream-walker advances, or dbz finds someone with TFT by Sunday. I know nobody said we were having a vote but I figured I'd vote anyways because dream-walker clearly does not want to play ROC.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
RoC in few words.

Air
4tw.

:p