About JED pindle

SupaXoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its works fine NO complains BUT one thing do get on mah nerves
sometimes when i look at the status log in middle of the night it keeps saying reloading diablo OR falied timed something and keeps reloading and reloading and reloading ANY WAY TO STOP THAT????? it did for 4 hours last night

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SupaXoss
its works fine NO complains BUT one thing do get on mah nerves
sometimes when i look at the status log in middle of the night it keeps saying reloading diablo OR falied timed something and keeps reloading and reloading and reloading ANY WAY TO STOP THAT????? it did for 4 hours last night
yup. its really simple. you'll prolly smack yourself when you hear it.

im sure ive said it in the main JED sticky thread at the top but i'll just tell you again.

when you open jed. under the "advanced settings" tab their is a checkbox called "autominimize". uncheck it. also if you dont want to keep unchecking it as well as filling in all teh information for JED every time you open it, you can just edit the file in teh JED directory called "JEDimaster.ini".

the reason it does this, is if the D2 window is minimized when it gets to the character select screen it wont select a character. and then when the timer for "create game" comes up and says "hey wait a second, the game hasnt been created yet" it starts it over thinking that your D2 has crashed or stalled.

you can minimize it initially, after you get into your first game. just make sure that checkbox isnt checked so if it restarts it doesnt autominimize and get stuck in this infinite loop.