About God

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I agree, but we did not talked a thing, he just kept saying "the answer is in the Bible" go see it ohoho

damn u are a very well trained dog, u know?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
First:

This is the asylum, I post here whatever I want.

Second:

If you do not want to read, just don't.

Third:

Even being on a "FUKIN INTERNET GAMING MESSAGE BOARDS", theye are people. And I do care to see how people are eazy fooled by the easiest way to explain reality: God. I just can't stand it, and there is nothing u can do against it, aight?

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
alright man...i just have something to believe in other than science...so what?...r you calling me a fool?..because i believe in god?..

doesn't matter im gonna drop this its gone to a point that science is the only answer your giving me and the bible is the only answer your giving me gg k thanks im out

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I have a question though! Don't leave yet!

It's just a simple question thats really bugged me. How was God created? It's almost as aggervating as the Chicken before the egg question...

And even though you probally couldn't answer my question people shouldn't get all ballastic over that.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
I have a question though! Don't leave yet!

It's just a simple question thats really bugged me. How was God created? It's almost as aggervating as the Chicken before the egg question...

And even though you probally couldn't answer my question people shouldn't get all ballastic over that.

thats almost as hard...i can't say

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
"How was God created?" Now that's a good question that hopefully people can respond to in a philosophical type of thinking. It really is hard to comprehend something that has no beginning or end. Then again, maybe God was created somehow, but who or what could have that power. What could possible be powerful enough to create a being with such powers.

Time for me to get theoretical again. Perhaps God is a being who had evolved somehow in the past. He had complete control of his spirtual, physical, and mental abilities. He learned to manipulate the environment around him. Now it gets more complicated. Some people have come up with the theory that the universe is a place that is being destroyed and created again and again, so there is a big bang and after billions of years the universe collapses into one very small concentration of mass and the cycle eventually repeats starting with the Big Bang again. Some time during one of these previous cycles God existed and controlled his abilities. He then proceeded to a type of self-evolution in which he rose to a higher plain of existence in which the physical universe didn't effect his being anymore. He gained knowledge by watching many civilizations on many planets rise and fall. After his universe eventually collapsed, eventually ours was created and he took it upon himself to help out Earth in it's development, and he remains ever vigilant over the universe and helps when he thinks it is necessary.

Of course this is all hypothetical thinking and has no real facts to show whether it is true or not. I just thought it up.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
lol! funny posts...to be perfectly honest, God works in mysterious ways! i belive that he let humans have their lives, and those that belive he was there and love him and jesus, get too live in sunny beaches of heaven! with all thongs for miles...or for u who dont, hell, with lots of fire, think of living in fire, dieing like 100 times every day, with the pain and all...that would suck...I KNOW MORE THAN THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD!

H

Hot Action Cop

RiX i am with you 100% i am a devote christian, i take religion in school, have read the bible many times, and definantly agree with you in all ways [/COLOR=darkblue]

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by thebastardsword
lol! funny posts...to be perfectly honest, God works in mysterious ways! i belive that he let humans have their lives, and those that belive he was there and love him and jesus, get too live in sunny beaches of heaven! with all thongs for miles...or for u who dont, hell, with lots of fire, think of living in fire, dieing like 100 times every day, with the pain and all...that would suck...I KNOW MORE THAN THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD!
doesn't matter if you know more then me or not...as long as you support me =) where the hell were you when all ths happen?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Christian education at scholl is brain washing.

I know it. I have it. Does not works with me.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by KittieKitty
im with you sll the way rix and i can also answer some questions.
thanks kit

Tronga your hopeless...

why do you hate god so much?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I hate God so much because it is becaues God the world is at it is today:

Why do you think bin Laden stroke WTC?

Because of his religion. And do you know, that according to the Al-Coran, Alah is the Christian God?

I hate people being fooled thay way. I dont know how people can be so damn naive and so damn easilcy conviced!!!

Is it that hard to think for urselves?

And all u that want to anser, refute my statemens at the "if god is all powerfull" thread in 4th or 5th page

Kitty

Reaction score
okay, the naswer is simple: bin laden has free will like most all of us. we are born with free minds. he thought he would do the thing to WTC and so he did. it wasnt god's choice. he couldnt stop it. it was someone elses choice.

and that does teach us a lesson, because he might have learned something about apreciating the value of life and family. and the volunteers and doctors that helped did extreme teamwork-we all have learned something. could be a punishment!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
lol

one way to see it.

but it could also be some guys that just thought by doing that would have virgins in heaven. (now plz, tell me if this isnt brainwash?)

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Bin Laden is not your normal, religious person. he is a radical. he will do anything for his religion. he didnt strike the WTC because his God told him to do so, but because he chose to do it because he wanted to make a statement to his God. also trongamonga, evolution is a theory thats has been proven wrong already. it is a proven fact that animals do not evolve because that would require a change in their dna which does not occur naturally.
what do you say about science now eh?
and one more thing, if your avatar say "the fallen angel" where did it come from, heaven maybe?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
lmao that is the worse shit I've ever heard.

"it is a proven fact that animals do not evolve because that would require a change in their dna which does not occur naturally."

Yes it does, takes time though. Never heard of the expression millions of years?

"and one more thing, if your avatar say "the fallen angel" where did it come from, heaven maybe?"

from my mind maybe?

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
lol, ok. if you want i can scientifically prove that evolution doesnt occur. and even over millions of years, the changes that do occur are unnoticable. think about it. according to your theory, one life form evolved. then it reproduced asexually. then other started to produce sexually which means that half of each of they chromosomes are taken and combined with half of the other creatures. but if they came from the same parent they would have the same chromosomes, which means that the offspring would be and exact replica of the parent and this process would continue forever.
according to you those genes were some how changed to make new species and then their genes changed to form new species. this doesnt actually occur in reality though. and if you say it does then please elaborate?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
u are uncorrect on there.

the child are not always similar to the parents.

I believe that the brain modifys the cromosson (very few, of course, cuz it needs time) at ur reproduction system, and, when u have a baby, it is only a bit more evolved that u...

And dont ask me to make it more elaborate, im having a ****ed up night, im being bashed everywhere... not only at this forum, but at another also...

Its pretty ****ed up to speak enough english when ur native tongue isnt something that even gets near it...