About God

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Here is where you guys will ask me questions and i will try to answer them to my knowledge

i know there are many god bashers here...

lets see what kind of arguement you can put up

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why is god to dumb to make all people in the world believe in him?

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by Korittke
why is god to dumb to make all people in the world believe in him?
hes not dumb...he could make the whole entire world believe in him if he wanted to...but its hard having so many things in the way like satan

plus thats not the way he wants it to be...he doesn't want to make you believe in him...he wants you to realize he is there and hes the only one that should matter the MOST in your life...

there is more meaning to have someone realize something then to make someone believe there is something

don't you see if i really didn't believe in what i stood for why would i try to argue against so many people...especially it feels like i dont have many people helping me out here...

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
you say you believe in god...but how are you helping me?....you say you believe in god...are you a hypocrit...or however you spell that word..i would like it if you said you believed in the bible...that is just saying you believe in god with more of a meaning..

im glad you guys are trying to help i appreaciate it but theres more of a number of god bashers in here then there are people like us at least you believe in god good lord thanks

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Maybe he isnt hypocrit, maybe he is naive... btw, if u want, we can start arguing it on here instead of the other thread

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
naive means that he does believe what the other ppls say

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
easily persuaded....but what have you gots to ask me tronga..like 14 years of "education" i would really like you to get back into the flow of more on the side of god then on any other side...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Read all I said in the other thread first...

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
Read all I said in the other thread first...
fool its not aim or icq or msn you can't expect me to have read this first before i have read the other one...

what am i supposed to say to that..?...

" ooo ok i read it "

? is your mentality like this big | |

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
precisely...

thats why I said read it first... I rote the "..." meaing that I was waiting.....................

and why am i losing?

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
hahahahaa

what do you have to back you up?...the word of mouth?...

i have the bible...what you got?...

what you believe?...

what you think is the flow nowadays?

do you believe what you think your saying is right just because you say it?...that you say that RiX is wrong?..

see you have so many questions about god...lol 14 years...i laugh at you and i pity you

if you truly understood what was being taught in those 14 years....then you wouldn't be argueing...

how old are you by the way?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I am 17, older than ur self if ur profile is indeed correct

and once again I do say:

Prove me that the Bible is true... Prove to me it was not maked up.

by saying that u pity me, u are proving to myslef that u suck at arguing.

I believe in Science. Science will rule everyting, human evolution will take us there. Not yet, cuz we are just some more civilized and evolved monkeys. But we shall get there

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
science....

there you go again....

prove me that the bible is fake

i already said...Scientists found the body casting of Jesus

hollow with no body and still intact...its not ripped open...

they knew where he was buried...books say so..buddy you believe in science then heres science...you believe what scientists say to you....there are scientists in the study of Jesus/God

you said you were leaving but you keep replying right after i reply
sigh...

i don't read your shit because you don't read mine..and i've noticed that....your argueing against something you don't know much about gg k thanks gtfo

im not gonna give up on you...you believe in science thats good for you but dont supress me

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
scientistes can also be brided, they are humans after all

and u know I cant prove u that the bible is fake, just as u can not prove that it is not... <---- Example of a non-valid argument, we both did that, indeed, but i've done it to see what u would say. And u know what, u did what I knew u would say

Farewell, and answer the statements

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
scientistes can also be brided, they are humans after all

and u know I cant prove u that the bible is fake, just as u can not prove that it is not... <---- Example of a non-valid argument, we both did that, indeed, but i've done it to see what u would say. And u know what, u did what I knew u would say

Farewell, and answer the statements
hahahaha then how can you truly believe your scientists?

at least the information from the bible and nothing unchanged dates back many many many many years and what you believe now about evolutions is new still

Bible vs Scientists statements
hundreds of years old vs decades old

the words in the bible still apply to the world today and how could they know wayy the f back then what would be happening now?

read the book of Revalations im pretty sure you know where that is mr.14 years

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
i wont argue about this no more..because you know what..i've said it all...the bible...its the answer...you want the answer read the bible understand it....

im gonna go to school now and i will leave when i say i do gg k thanks

CerebralChain

Reaction score
Religion is the biggest crap ever invented. I'm not an anti-christ or anything, but i really, really think religion is a waste of time. I don't believe there is a higher power, i believe in making my own destiny. So far, that belief has just gotten me into trouble, but that's not the point. The point is... human isn't perfect, they need to believe in something perfect, so naturally they create a god to believe in, one who control their lifes.

I've always wondered who wrote the Bible, cus i really don't believe in pretty much anything that's written there. I believe there was a man called Jesus, and he cus probably do some hocus-pocus, so they branded him 'son of God'. That's pretty much what i believe.

I don't believe in any gods, i believe there is more between heaven and earth than the eye can see, but nothing more. My mother is taking some kind of 'healing' courses, and of course, she want to try it out on me. I don't feel any different after she's done, just since i've almost been sleeping, i feel relaxed, that's all.

Aaanyways... I really don't care if you belive in God or not, just don't, i repeat DON'T, preach about it. There is nothing more annoying than people who talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about their religion and how amazing their god is.

Oh, and another thing. All this talk about religion is starting to get on my nerves, so please stop.