A pretty cool signature.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Akule said:
The title of this thread is very very misleading...
ahahah god I love you AKule.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
-Azrael666- said:
... Yes it is. It's perfectly centered. I don't know wtf you're talking about.
No, it's really not.
Not that this should have even been an issue, but before I even did it..

Azrael STX (10:04:38 PM): Question.
Azrael STX (10:05:04 PM): Do you care if the parts of your name ("Dark" and "Matter") are touching eachother?
DarkmatterBF (10:10:28 PM): No.
I'm just saying, it's 1 word on BF, and 2 on the sig, nothing else.

You'd know if you ever watched the show.
I'm aware that shes all emo and dark all the time, I've seen the show before waiting for DBGT to come on, but that doesn't explain why its so dark you cant even make out whats in the background. Just because shes dark in the cartoon, doesn't mean the picture has to be too dark to see anything.

I thought it'd be kind of obvious myself, but I'll let someone else explain.
Again, I'm not an avid TeenTitans fan. To me, it looks like some shitty lava things. How are you going to knock on me, for not knowing that during episode 241j verson she does this and that to where her arms catch on lava or something

In short, the sig still sucks :p

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Grieving Mendacity said:
No, it's really not.
No, it really is. You seriously need to get a ruler or something.

Grieving Mendacity said:
I'm just saying, it's 1 word on BF, and 2 on the sig, nothing else.
That's.. great.

Grieving Mendacity said:
I'm aware that shes all emo and dark all the time, I've seen the show before waiting for DBGT to come on, but that doesn't explain why its so dark you cant even make out whats in the background. Just because shes dark in the cartoon, doesn't mean the picture has to be too dark to see anything.
Um, kay? I didn't say anything about her being emo and dark? I said it was ****ing obvious she had a red hue because of the red light right next to her. That doesn't take an avid Teens Titan fan or even a genius to figure out.

Grieving Mendacity said:
How are you going to knock on me, for not knowing that during episode 241j verson she does this and that to where her arms catch on lava or something
..because that's exactly what I said, right? Read above.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ahahaha this is so funny, Azrael just owned you hardcore

Im laughing as I type lolol

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok ladies, break it up. *Sigh*

You figure though, that if anything i could use that signature and be content with it. However, I happen to be exceedingly picky when it comes to using signatures. It's tough for me to keep one or even use one, since I would have to have it exactly thre way I like it to even consider using it.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Darkmatter said:
Ok ladies, break it up. *Sigh*

You figure though, that if anything i could use that signature and be content with it. However, I happen to be exceedingly picky when it comes to using signatures. It's tough for me to keep one or even use one, since I would have to have it exactly thre way I like it to even consider using it.

no one cares. :-D Have a nice day

And btw, az i love how shitty that sig its. Masterpiece.