A pretty cool signature.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Made by Azrael, but still. It almost makes me want to go and try to make a signature as well, but of my current avatar so that it matches. Well, here it is. I espcially like it because it focuses around Raven, and my current favorite Teen Titan Episode, ''Birthmark''. The fire-like parts reflect the episode and Raven, which I am quite fond of. Tell me what you guys think.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
The text is bland, you can see outlines around the "thing" in the middle, and it's anime. IMO it's horrible. But then again, that's just my opinion.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The picture of Raven isn't centered, and I thought Darkmatter was one word. Not to mention it's rather dark (except for the 2 little ...lava bubble things on either side of the picture) -- dark to where you cant really tell what the hell is goin on in the background

I thought raven had purpleish black hair, not red?

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Umm...the "lava" thingies are symbols that appeared on her palms, as well as all over her body. It occured on her birthday as she desperately fought against her destiny, which has yet to be revealed. Her hair is reddened because of the glow of the symbols.

I want to see a full-body pic of her during transformation.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Grieving Mendacity said:
The picture of Raven isn't centered
... Yes it is. It's perfectly centered. I don't know wtf you're talking about.

Grieving Mendacity said:
and I thought Darkmatter was one word.
Not that this should have even been an issue, but before I even did it..

Azrael STX (10:04:38 PM): Question.
Azrael STX (10:05:04 PM): Do you care if the parts of your name ("Dark" and "Matter") are touching eachother?
DarkmatterBF (10:10:28 PM): No.

Grieving Mendacity said:
Not to mention it's rather dark (except for the 2 little ...lava bubble things on either side of the picture) -- dark to where you cant really tell what the hell is goin on in the background
You'd know if you ever watched the show.

Grieving Mendacity said:
I thought raven had purpleish black hair, not red?
I thought it'd be kind of obvious myself, but I'll let someone else explain.

J'kar said:
Umm...the "lava" thingies are symbols that appeared on her palms, as well as all over her body. It occured on her birthday as she desperately fought against her destiny, which has yet to be revealed. Her hair is reddened because of the glow of the symbols.
All of that is exactly right.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thank you, Az. I watch the show whenever possible...my God I love that show, and Raven is my favorite. I liked her in the episode with Malchior.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The pic of her I used is actually from "Spellbound," when she finds out he betrayed her.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Spellbound...OH YEAH! THAT WAS THE ONE WITH MALCHIOR, WASN'T IT? OMG THAT WAS BADASS!

Yeah...I liked Spellbound...but I liked Birthmark better.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Cyborg has bigger boobs then most of my friends mothers and mine. And he even has bigger boobs then my fat friend who has man-boobs.

It comes on at 7:00 P.M my time. Right before DBZ GT.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ryan, the sig is oversized, send it to me on msn oneday or if I feel liked saving and resizing for you, I will.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Text pops out and not enought fadeing and smooth its like a copy paste ms paint words.