A penny for your thoughts.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
If it was a bite, you would of noticed it almost immediately. Once bitten it goes to work almost directly.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Well not always. It depends on the person's personal chemistry, and a lot of other factors. It can show symptoms almost immediately, or it can even be a week to two weeks before it really does anything.

Truly frightening. We'll be watching it, but we think it's fine.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You have brown recluses where you live? I don't think I could deal with that. Shit, people are unpredictable enough, I don't need the constant threat of spider attacks on top of that.

By the way: Kickass cafe/used book store in marfa, tx called the Brown Recluse. I bought a mug. Sometimes I drink coffee out of it.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm glad there aren't many spiders like that in Wisconsin. I would hate to lie around spiders like that and even scorpions. I would get so paranoid.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Lol. I see one in our house almost daily. We're right smack dab in the center of recluse country. They're so common we just call them "house spiders."

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You need to put your foot down and be like "look spiders, this is MY house! Spiders can't even build houses! Go build a web and live in it!"