A penny for your thoughts.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
So obviously I can't send everyone pennies, but you will get an awesome +1 to your post count for sharing whatever happens to be on your mind! So post your thoughts, respond to someone elses, or do some sort of CRAZY combination of both. Off topic posts are encouraged, and necessary to keep this topic rolling.

Me, I was just thinking: the average life span for cavemen was 20 years compared to a 67 year current world average. Given that humans start hitting puberty around the age of 13, does that mean that cavemen reached sexual maturity at the age of 4? Or did they still reach sexual maturity around the age of 13 and just have creepy old person caveman sex all the time? Either way it's totally ****ed up.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i was thinking of my beanie and how cool it looks

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
How my work in the construction of my faculty's allegoric car is finally complete. That was a lot of stress :O

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Cavemen died at 20 because they were eaten by extinct animals and such. And, yes, they did have creepy old person caveman sex all the time. How do you think we got to 6,6 billion ppl?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I just understood why is it that the plural for penny is pence and not penny with a s.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I just got rolled by the same rogue 6 times in a row at Halaa. He blew every cooldown every fight (Long walk back :() too. Fury PvE spec ftl. MS inc.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking about TrongaMonga and old cavemen sex.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
allegoric car
What is an allegoric car? Is it related to an allegory...? That would make even less sense :(

Current thought: I hope I didn't offend Galatia with my talk of creepy old people. I keep forgetting that we have a small population of creepy old people here. :) By the way, you owe me an aim conversation from like a month ago!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I'm currently thinking about how sad/angry I am that I spent 2 hours writing a kickass sales article, and because I forgot to confirm my new Squidoo account it refused to save and I lost the whole thing. =(

/suicide

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I keep forgetting that we have a small population of creepy old people here.
Yes. We do have a small population of creepy old people (that are having creepy old people sex) among a large population of creepy young virgins;)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. We do have a small population of creepy old people (that are having creepy old people sex) among a large population of creepy young virgins;)
What about the creepy young non-virgins? :redface:

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Justine never knew the rules.
he Hung down with the freaks and the ghouls.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I was thinking how much I freaking hate the new wink smiley!

;)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Wondering why am i wasting time postign when i should really be be studying for 2 days of back to back tests :(