A patch not fixed

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that the last few patches messed up people dling maps? This is a recurring event that is happening on a lot of forums. I've never had problems downloading the maps, but hosting them was a bitch. At first I thought it was me, but it was such a problem I decided to blame the other people. LOL

Patch 1.13 might have fixed this? Anyone notice?

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no not me i never had a problem after i learned that having a firewall doesn't help when playing sc

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I don't think this is a firewall problem. I've seen it quite a bit! Lately too. Its disturbing. Oh well??

+1

Jamals2fat

Reaction score
I've been hosting fine.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
What about downloading? Maybe they fixed it this time around. Because I know patch 1.11 and/or .12 had some problems with that.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been downloading fine as well. Maybe it's just you. Did you check all your connections, ports and security features to make sure they were all cooresponding with Starcraft and allowing it to work correctly?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Yes, I did check everything from firewalls to anti-virus software to ports and all they good stuff. The patch works fine for me now! That's why I created this thread to see if it was workin for other people as well. So now all is well and ports, and anti-virus, and whatever else is now the problem at hand for most.