A message to ALL<<

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"Well yes I have posted a few compliments but not very often. Did I mention this (I'm here to get my point across and say whats on my mind not to make friends) and if that means being hated im glad."

Like I said

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Silent Disturbence
I see killers walk as free men, Innocent people jailed for te evils of others, and people who die because they told the truth, despite the saying "And the truth shall set you free" -That is a true saying, in death. ( and in some rare circumstances) Why earn all the wealth you can? It will mean nothing in the end. Why seek knowledge thoughout life? The dead know nothing. I
Try not ripping other peoples words off to sound smart and you will sound much more intellgent

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I noticed that to

"Try not ripping other peoples words off to sound smart and you will sound much more intellgent"

Actually I noticed that to I wonder why I didn't point that out.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
this has nothing to do with this thread, but TrongaMonga your avatar scares the hell out of me.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

THE CAVE MAN IS AFTER YOU!!

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
LoL (how much would it cost to get you to change your avatar?)

Bjornita

Reaction score
shit, my scroll ball isn't working. it just magnifies the text. it'll probably start working soon.......but that's one scary avatar, tronga. i woldn't want him after me...thank god it's edited.

Bjornita

Reaction score
when the page is opening, i can zoom in or out of view. anyone know what's wrong? i have an intellimouse, microsoft (damnit).

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
try to setup the litlle whell to scrool up and down instead of soming in and out?

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
open the mouse option in the control pannel, go to the buttons tab, change the second button to universal scroll or auto scroll (choose one i dont really see the difference)..

Bjornita

Reaction score
no, it fixed itself, thank god. of course, this is after my computer froze, but it's well now. *happy*

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Sigh I had alot shit typed out about this thread but I decided not to realy say anything....................but this

SHUT THE **** UP THEROY!@##~~

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
seriousli...theroy...how long did u type that? u did like a full analysis of wat silent said....