A message to ALL<<

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is a message to everybody.

People, pull yourselves out of your proverbial deadlives. All we can ever talk about on here is flaming others. Sure, I agree, it is quite fun, to make up a bogus name, and go on here just to piss people off. I used to do it. I can take a guess and say that there are others like myself. In the end, all you are doing is hurting yourself. I used to not think in this perspective, for I got many laughs out of it. I did this for weeks, I got flamed straight to hell by dozens of people. I couldn't stop laughing at the responses I'd get from aimlessly bashing a good, well-thought-out opinion. After a while, I started thinking of whose lives I was complicating. All I was truly doing was making others mad and wasting my time. And I was. So I stopped it. I stopped attacking and started observing. I have noticed, through reading many, many posts of people, that well, they aren't very intelligent. Most of them, all they can really do in life is go around, and try to get laid, and linger on the stupidest concepts. Its sort of funny, how some of the stupidest people on here demand your respect, even though all they have done is insult others, and make a fool of themselves. I find this sad. There are also those out there, who can think of nothing but themselves. Such as THEROY. All he can really do is post miserable complaints to the replies to others. The main the he is basically doing is trying to Worsen others and uplift himself. In the end, in will do him no good. I have sat back and pondered at people my whole life. When I enter a chatroom, all I can really see are people trying to get laid I. E. " Where the hott gurlz at up in this piece?" - Okay, what the hell. You can already derive from that small phrase that this person is an idiot who could care less about anything other than sex. That's a sad story right there. And another thing, what is it between Preppy people in society and others? They are no different, The only real difference is that one side has actual intelligence and likes to ponder about things, and have true fun, and the other side, the preps, all they can do is waste their money on cars, clothing, and other hapless and idiotic things, for no special reason, except to fit in with others like his/herself. And the preppy people think that you are stupid, even though they can't comprehend half of the things you can. Sure, the make great grades in school, despite most of us who do poorly, and yet are so much more intelligent than they who suceed us in school. It's Ironic. Nothing makes sense. I see killers walk as free men, Innocent people jailed for te evils of others, and people who die because they told the truth, despite the saying "And the truth shall set you free" -That is a true saying, in death. ( and in some rare circumstances) Why earn all the wealth you can? It will mean nothing in the end. Why seek knowledge thoughout life? The dead know nothing. I don't see why we do anything in life, alot of it is repetitive, and after a while I gues it could get boring. Seeking wisdom is in vain, when you die. Everything you have lived for will go to nothingness when you die, ( except Christians ) so why even move? Why not move? Why try to comprehend why or why not you should do anything? The human mind cannot comprehend Non existance. How does a baby breathe right before it is born? Why are we scared of the dark when we are little and we know for a fact that there are no monsters out there? There is more to life than sex. Making friends with foolish people is dangerous. If you seek the lord, and accept him as your savior, and believe, and ask for forgivness, he will save you. Nobody is past redemption. If you make fun of the poor, you insult your creator. Agruing with an idiot is useless, he will never see the good points you bring up, therefore, you will never win. If monkeys evolved into humans, then did a dog evolve into a cat? or vise versa? Where is the missing link between "neanderthols" and man? Which came first, the chicken or the egg? It had to have been the chicken, because an egg just wont appear, according to scientists, evolution takes thousands of years, right? well, how did an egg just start? It can't. then how the fock? Science will never explain this, and it can't. They've tried, and failed, miserably. I think this points to God as our creator. Not saying that it is ( to all you bible bashers)
It's just a fact.

-I think that I'm done. I had to vent. Maybe this short book (lol) will give some of you an outlook on life and make you ponder. And possibly give a little moxy to some self-centered idiots out there.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
much of what you said makes perfect sense, i will contemplate this and return later with a more meaninful response, welcome to the forum, you will no doubt either turn heads, or get your ass flamed off, preferably the former, rather than latter, its nice to know there are intelligent people floating around the forum

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I read it

"This is a message to everybody."

This is a message to you **** you you stupid "****"

"People, pull yourselves out of your proverbial deadlives"

How do you know everyone has dead lives. You are saying everyones lives are dead but yours haah. You dont know any one on here yet you assume there lives are dead? I say your is because in translation you line said "Everyone's lives but mine are dead so its safe to say your the one with a dead life.

"All we can ever talk about on here is flaming others"

Thats why it's called the asylum you "idiot". maybe you should read the little caption or maybe know what the fourm is about before you post stupid "****".

"Sure, I agree, it is quite fun"

Then why did you post this you stupid "dumb ass". Oh look you just became everything you hate.

"to make up a bogus name"

"God"! shut up!

"and go on here just to piss people off"

**** you and I yet get pissed off by the internet the only time you will find me pissed off when I'm on the computer is when my computer freezes when I'm typin an essay or something (witch doesn't happen to often).

"In the end, all you are doing is hurting yourself"

Sorry to tell you this but your not. stupid fag

"I used to not think in this perspective"

You said that already numerous amounts of times min diffrent ways. (Dont bother replying with the same thing I said switching "I used to not think in this perspective" with idiot because I have to repeat myself numerous amounts of times because you wont get the point).

"for I got many laughs out of it"

Please one cares and stop reffering to your life no one cares.

"I did this for weeks"

Again "reffering" to your personal life no one cares!"

"I got flamed straight to hell by dozens of people"

To bad you couldn't stay there because I hate you and I think you should go kill yourself no wait I know you should go kill yourself.

"I couldn't stop laughing at the responses I'd get from aimlessly bashing a good"

Now I know you are either a) hadicaped b)mentaly retarted or the worst of all c) a fag.

"well-thought-out opinion"

You do that everytime you read a post now I know for sure you are a "c" witch is a fag thatnks for clearing that up.

"After a while, I started thinking of whose lives I was complicating"

You just said your own postes complicate your life (thats the saddest thing i ever herd next to dr_blizzard makeing that post for me I'll see you there soon wont I).

"All I was truly doing was making others mad and wasting my time"

Considering this is only took five minuiets of my life witch i'm never going to get back I could careless. You made no one mad by this but you did infact make yourself look stupid congradulations.

"And I was"

Very nice sentence and theres nothing more annoying then starting a sentence with the word "and". Incept a sentence starting with the word "and" captilized and three words.

"So I stopped it"

Please stop reffering back to your personal life and shut up.

"I stopped attacking and started observing"
"well-thought-out opinion"

There pretty much the same so stop repeating yourself you ****er.

"I have noticed, through reading many, many posts "

Good for you and I noticed by this one post that your a fag look we have one thing in common.

"of people, that well, they aren't very intelligent"

Like you thanks I was a little foggy on that one.

"Most of them, all they can really do in life is go around"

Isn't that what life is going around. You are really stupid arn't you and if you had a super good life with no seconds of bordem you wouldn,t be on this sit you handicap.

"and try to get laid"

One of lifes better parts.

"and linger on the stupidest concepts"

Hey you said me in two line now I'll say you in one word "FAG" . "Lets" make it a few more idiot, gay, retarted, stupid, handicaped, mental, fag (did i say that already well it goes with you good).

"Its sort of funny, how some of the stupidest people on here demand your respect"

Well thats obviously not reffering to me because I'm far from want stupid people respect (yes yours).

"even though all they have done is insult others, and make a fool of themselves"

Explain how you make a fool of yourself over the "internet"? I'm never going to see talk to or even "look" at you. So you still say "Everyone has no live but me" yet reffer to us as real people you know?

"I find this sad"

I find you sad.

"There are also those out there, who can think of nothing but themselves"

This is the "INTERNET" what am I surpose to care what you say? Am I surpose to watch your fellings? Am I surpose to protect you from the second graders that beat you up? Well heres the answer no "The world" owes you nothing remember that "****er".

"Such as THEROY"

I was waiting for that line thanks for includeing me I almost felt left out. Oh ya you are an "Idiot".

"All he can really do is post miserable complaints to the replies to others"

Well yes I have posted a few compliments but not very often. Did I mention this (I'm here to get my point across and say whats on my mind not to make friends) and if that means being hated im glad.

"The main the he is basically doing is trying to Worsen others and uplift himself"

No im doing it because I like to point out peoples stupidity and mistakes in life (try to avoide typing mistakes and incomplete sentences). Nope I can't really uplift my self any more I got everything I need a good job a car a house a good girl friend if you ask me my life is perfect and the world did non of that for me so go back to livibg in your own world and avoide using my name again your the only person I met not worthy. (due to he lives in his own little world)

"In the end, in will do him no good"

That mad no sense but I can tell you one thing "stfu".

"I have sat back and pondered at people my whole life"

I ahev reffered to my personal life once due to I had to use it to get to a point you keep using it and the only point you get to is your an idiot so shut up.

"When I enter a chatroom, all I can really see are people trying to get laid I. E"

You can't get laid in a chatroom you dumb ass. If you had a life you wouldn't be using chat rooms.

"Where the hott gurlz at up in this piece?"

I can't even translate that sad ass grammar.

"Okay, what the hell"

**** you.

"You can already derive from that small phrase that this person is an idiot "

You sure are remember he said it here not me.

"who could care less about anything other than sex"

Were the hell did i see this find any quatation were I said anything related to me wanting sex. You know what you can't this is the most ****ing retarted thing ever theres nothing worse then some one not reading my postes then posting things I didn't post.

"That's a sad story right there"

Your a sad story because you mad the story up fag. So stop makeing postes up and shut up.

"And another thing, what is it between Preppy people in society and others?"

You switch subjects to much and make less and less sence as you do so. Next your be asking whats with my pink dress. Don't bother replying it hurts my head thinking of who you are.

"They are no different, The only real difference is that one side has actual intelligence and likes to ponder about things"

Well I'll change to there for you ok lets see what you just said. "There are no diffrences the only diffrence is on side has intellegence and like to ponder things"

Thats a pretty big diffrenceif you ask me whyd you post there are no diffrences when you just said one you know why because you are a "fag".

"and have true fun, and the other side, the preps, all they can do is waste their money on cars"

Buying cars is not a waste of money you poor bastard.

"clothing, and other hapless and idiotic things, for no special reason"

So what you walk around naked that was to much information you sick bastard.

"except to fit in with others like his/herself"

Shut up you don't even know what you are talking about.

"And the preppy people think that you are stupid, even though they can't comprehend half of the things you can"

Starting the sentence with the word "and" again. "Did you not just say there are no diffrences"? Like I said you make no sense

"Sure, the make great grades in school, despite most of us who do poorly"

We sure can thanks oh ya its your moms fault your retarted not ares.

"and yet are so much more intelligent than they who suceed us in school"

No you jsut think your smart because you hang around a bunch of idiots all day and tell people how they have no lives instead of studying thats why.

"It's Ironic. Nothing makes sense"

You make no sense now shut up.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
finishing

"I see killers walk as free men"

No you don't you made that up I can tell.

"Innocent people jailed for te evils of others"

Nope you havent seen that either herd maybe never seen so go to hell or jail what ever suites you more there basically the same so you pick.

"and people who die because they told the truth"

Not by "justice they didnt".

"despite the saying "And the truth shall set you free"

Its a saying you "dumb ass" just like this "Life is not a static thing. The only people who do not change their minds are incompetents in asylums, and those in cemeteries. " or "if he jumped off a bridge would you"

They mean nothing now go to bed.

"That is a true saying, in death"

No its not.

"( and in some rare circumstances) Why earn all the wealth you can? "

This has nothing to do with anything.

"It will mean nothing in the end. Why seek knowledge thoughout life? "

Why thats probably the dumbest thing you said yet because life still is 85 yrs thats quiet a while so go to school and get educated even tho you say you dont need it.

"The dead know nothing"

Wow look he said the most intellegen thing in his life. (please stop over stateing the obvious).

"I don't see why we do anything in life, alot of it is repetitive, and after a while I gues it could get boring"

What are you trying to say there?

"Seeking wisdom is in vain, when you die"

See thats why they have homes for people like you.

"Everything you have lived for will go to nothingness when you die, ( except Christians ) so why even move? "

Well if you want to live then you better have stuff if you want to have fun the get stuff your life time is still pretty long dumb ass.

"Why not move? Why try to comprehend why or why not you should do anything? The human mind cannot comprehend Non existance. "

You are stupid not much more to say there either.

"How does a baby breathe right before it is born"

Well he opens his mouth and takes a breath of air thought every one knew that oh ya your an idiot sorry.

"Why are we scared of the dark when we are little and we know for a fact that there are no monsters out there"

Were not I think you just admitted you are afraid of the dark. Thanks but again I dont care

"There is more to life than sex"

How come you go to topic one then to two then three then back to two then four then to one you hurt my head so shut up.

"Making friends with foolish people is dangerous If you seek the lord, and accept him as your savior and believe, and ask for forgivness, he will save you. Nobody is past redemption. If you make fun of the poor, you insult your creator. Agruing with an idiot is useless, he will never see the good points you bring up, therefore, you will never win"

Shut up!

"If monkeys evolved into humans, then did a dog evolve into a cat? or vise versa? Where is the missing link between "neanderthols" and man? "

Nope we evolved from monkeys that dosent mean cats evoveled into dogs you idiot think about what you just said. do catterpilliars and butter flys look a like?
No I didnt think so I think its pretty ligit that we volved from primates."Which came first, the chicken or the egg"

"Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation(s) that produced the first true chicken. That one zygote cell divided to produce the first true chicken.

Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the chicken's egg. So, the egg must have come first.".

"It had to have been the chicken, because an egg just wont appear"

Nope you retard so it was the chicken that apperaed outta of no were think before you type.

"according to scientists, evolution takes thousands of years, right"

Nope actually no were do they say "all" evoulotion is is takeing thousands of years as you try so blankly to point out.

"well, how did an egg just start"

Read what I said im not retyping it.

"It can't. then how the fock? Science will never explain this, and it can't. "

They just did you stupid rehab.

"hey've tried, and failed, miserably. I think this points to God as our creator. Not saying that it is ( to all you bible bashers)"

No they havent they just proved as i just quoted so please dont make things up. I mean please dot lie look you broke a commandment on this fourm.

"i's just a fact."

Religioun is far from fact actually.

" think that I'm done. I had to vent. Maybe this short book"

This is far from a book if it were I would not pay any thing.

"(lol) will give some of you an outlook on life and make you ponder"

Nope theroy done that for everyone thanks for posting retard and please dont dp it again.

"And possibly give a little moxy to some self-centered idiots out there"

No one will give you any moxie so dont ask.

(Dont bother replying to me unless you read my post because thats the most annoying thing you could possibly do) (and keep in mind this proves there are no postes to little or small for me) (The bad spelling is due to i typed this out in ten mins and dont have time to spell or check grammar)

Before I leave you are truly and idiot/retartd and a fag
I needed to postes sorry

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I did

"everyone shud read dis thread...it's very "informational"

I did and I clonclude hes a dumb ass I would have staied out of it but he used the name Theroy.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Shut up

"wow, and it took your gay lover (none other than the devil aka Bill Gates) how long to type this for you"

your just mad because i proved everything he said wrong or to be stupid. No I don't know bill gates and my bet is your using his programs right now so shut up you little fag. No sorry to tell you this I typed it out and took me about 15 mins thats why the grammar is so sad. Since im busy and very tired I'm leaveing right now and when you reaspond please think before you post becasue you obviously didnt do it for this post.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
interesting
its amazing, at times you can seem like a comlete ass, and others, a resonable sound minded person, to the latter half, i salute, the former, **** off

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm Sorry I Ever Learned To Read. Just A Few More Paint Chips And All Will Be Well Again.
Your Brother,
Vegeta Clam

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
So am I

"I'm Sorry I Ever Learned To Read"]

I'm sorry you ever learned to read to.

"Just A Few More Paint Chips And All Will Be Well Again"

You eat thoes paint chips and eat them fast.

"Your Brother,
Vegeta Clam"

Fot the last time stop realting me to your stupid family.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
make sense

"interesting
its amazing, at times you can seem like a comlete ass"

I'm always a complete ass and I hate pretty much everyone on the world wide web. (don't get me wrong I have a lot of friends in "real life" that I know and I guess I have two that I know on the internet witch I don't really consider friends because I'll never meet them but put them on my msn anyways) (Again I use my personal life to help slightly prove a point).

"and others, a resonable sound minded person"

I'm always reasonable sound minde person think of me as a "intelligent" "jerk".

I dont have two halves if you would have read everything I posted you would have realized it's the exact same as what I just said they both conatain 30% opinion 40% 20% of how dumb they are sure the nubers change a bit but thats what I base all my postes on.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fub33
I think u should eat a dick and go hang urself :)
Fub33 is right, go back to the hell you came from, there is to be no promotion of intellectual thinking in the asylum

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
no ur the one who must go back to hell. what Silent Disturbence is totally right and u stupid ppl who think that he is wrong ull find out that he is totally right...

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
you wasted all that time out of my day!! :mad:
No body really cares,It just people who r fuked in there head or who have been on a haj'. You stupid fag stop wasting people time.no one taked what ne one says seriously and you dont hurt ne one unless there 5-7 or there fuked up in the head like you. Its one of things that you cant explain exacly but to say you stupid jack ass thats not right! so i aint saying nutin else

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
this forum sucks like hell, and u dindt made any reasble argument theroy

u are the ultimate fag idiot who thinks that can flame the others, in spite this forum is for that.. thats why it sucks.. oh well