A little tweak for WC...

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This might not make much of a difference in the game, but could decrease the luck factor a bit. During the lag time when making a TP, a hollow circle should appear around the hero that shows which units are going to be teleported. This way you can micro your units just enough right before the TP and not have to estimate and get somewhat lucky or unlucky...
What do you think? Yay or Gay?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You can aim tps you know that right. There is a strategy in itself with it that many noobs still don't get the grasp of. Especially if I have an AoE or they tp right in front of my grunts and raiders.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dunno if you got it, but I wasnt talking about aiming the tp. I was talking about the time when the hero has that blue stuff around him and he is invulnerable. During that time, there should be a circle around him, showing which units are going to be teleported.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
More playing will make you feel and calculate when all units are within the range. So no, play more and you will see what I am talking about. Yes that's right I mean moving them to escape the opponent and still leaving them in the range.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
This might not make much of a difference in the game, but could decrease the luck factor a bit. During the lag time when making a TP, a hollow circle should appear around the hero that shows which units are going to be teleported. This way you can micro your units just enough right before the TP and not have to estimate and get somewhat lucky or unlucky...
What do you think? Yay or Gay?
I think it's a good idea. I hated not knowing exactly where to put my units for the TP.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
More playing will make you feel and calculate when all units are within the range. So no, play more and you will see what I am talking about. Yes that's right I mean moving them to escape the opponent and still leaving them in the range.
I dont really do it often. It is a mistake done from time to time, quite inevitable, but the chances of it happening will decrease as you get better and more experienced ofcourse...

Ive also seen it happen in several pro replays...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I dunno if you got it, but I wasnt talking about aiming the tp. I was talking about the time when the hero has that blue stuff around him and he is invulnerable. During that time, there should be a circle around him, showing which units are going to be teleported.
I don't really see the point of that. Because all you do is move your units close to you and they teleport with him. The only difference then is you got to spread them out.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Many times, during the lag time of the TP, must micro your units away from your hero to escape the enemy (this actually happens very often). If the circle was present then you would know where your limits are. Thus, you can move the unit as far away as possible without taking a chance and possibly save its life....

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The other reason is you are not concentrated, you dont follow everything, you make this. It has happend many times. You can move your units away in a circle or if they are fast they can go back without the tp but making a circle for a tp is useless. And the least important thing that has to be made in this game.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
You say that until you lose 2-3 tauren in a game.