A good game of Altered StarCraft.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The game me, Renzokuken, Trojan Man, TheAce, Amantis, and -Azrael666- played today was probably the best and most fun game I've played in a good while. A 2v2v2, with Renzokuken and -Azrael666-, Me and Amantis, and Trojan Man and TheAce all waging war! It was about close to an hour long, and the list of players and their teammates are as follows. The color of the player's name indicates their color in-game and color.

Team 1:
DarkmatterBF
Amantis

Team 2:
Trojan Man
OMGACE

Team 3:
Tyler_Croft
Renzokuken

Everyone played really well, but I was especially impressed by amantis. She said she was a newb and that she sucked, but she had WAY more forces then I did, she just kept a reserve at her base so no one would kill her. We did double team attacks, so it was pretty dun. Despite what she says, I was damn lucky to have her as my partner. Tell me what you guys think. I hope to go this works, since it was a UMS Game and all. Enjoy.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
replays are in strat, isnt it?

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tyler_Croft = Me

I don't play against BF members with -Azrael666- anymore.. it started negatively affecting my record :) I know it's just UMS and doesn't, but you never know when we're going to hop into a melee game :p

Also, if Renzo hadn't dropped, the outcome might have been a lot different. And if my eco drop wasn't stopped at the last second by some wandering creep :( Lucky bitch :D It was definitely a GG ^^

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Man, i was so holding your double-attack off. I had a second base going and if Az had've got UNITS we could've counter-attacked. GG though.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I've forgotten that we need to level up to get gas. Stupid me. :p

- Amantis

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Renzokuken said:
Man, i was so holding your double-attack off. I had a second base going and if Az had've got UNITS we could've counter-attacked. GG though.
Chances are good you may have won if you didn't drop. But I wasn't holding all the cards. Amantis had tons of forces at her base to send if our main doule attack had failed. I gotta <3 her for that. :p

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Replays go in here allright.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
When you guys were assaulting my base i told Az to chuck an 'iknad' (The process of lifting of a Barracks and landing in your opponents base and pumping out Marines to kill their eco line), but all he did was get it killed! Lol! Oh well...

I should've Reaver dropped Manty >_<

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Did you see her base? Sure, you'd have killed her Economy, but she had like 50 units more besides her attack force that was behind mine at her base. Lines of Zealots and Dragoons. If you would have did that, she would have sent the rest of her army, and added to mine, chances are good you would have lost. :D

Yeah, I noticed that floating Barracks. So I made some Hydralisks. ;)

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
What's a reaver? *confuzzled*

- Amantis

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
The big protoss caterpillar thing that shoots the blue balls that leave trails behind them. In my opinion, worthless.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
100 Splash damage thats above all defensive buildings Range isn't worthless. :D

You would have panicked her, but then she might have sent all her forces at you, and even if her first wave died, the second was like twice as big. It's scary how many forces she had just cluttering in her base. :scary

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I needed to build more pylons though, there just wasn't enough "clutter", and everyone else already had flying units by then whilst I was behind playing in my pile of dragoons and zealots. :( Those bullies!

- Amantis

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
When you guys were assaulting my base i told Az to chuck an 'iknad' (The process of lifting of a Barracks and landing in your opponents base and pumping out Marines to kill their eco line), but all he did was get it killed! Lol! Oh well...
lmao **** you :D You can see I tried, and at the last second his creep expanded and blocked my landing sequence. I went further up and the creep followed me until it had filled in the entire gap. At that point dying was about my only available option :p