A good anime?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's the easy solution :rolleyes Mangas are almost always better than their anime counterparts which are almost always far better than their translated counterparts.

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Usually Manga>anime>Movie
Rarely (but sometimes) Anime>Manga>Movie

and so far Naruto is good. not as good as Chobits, or Love Hina, but good.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
La Blue Girl is pretty tight.

bamthedoc said:
which are almost always far better than their translated counterparts.
How do you know? Can you understand Japanese? Or do you mean the subtitles that you read when you listen to the Japanese are better than the spoken English?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
First: Don't double post ;) There is an edit button, mein fruend.

I cannot understand most Japanese words; though, I do have a limited understanding. It's mostly from experiance watching fansubs, not to mention watching and comparing translations by reputable companies versus companies like DiC and CloverWay. I also read original transcripts for shows I like.

Basically, good translators are ADV, Pioneer, Bandai, US Manga Corps, and a few others.

sasuke22

Member!
Reaction score
i recomend watching yu yu hakusho, one piece is ok but better as a manga, naruto is pretty sweet but like most animes has to many flashback episodes and some of the gundam series arent that bad. but i have a question how come the anime versions of sumthing arent exactly like the manga versions. like they change the dialogue, they change the names of people and techniques, ive even seen some storyline altercations. like wtf y cant they just keep it the same?