70 troll shaman

foodang

Member!
Reaction score
Hey i am selling my 70 troll shaman that is on a pvp server andorhal. The game has just gotten to the point that i want to kill myself and i dont want to spend $15 on a transfer cuz i dont even have $15 -.-'. So if any of you are interested he is currently enhancement spec has about 210g on him flying mount mining is 375 and herbal 77. Has like 20 of each BG mark xcept eots.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&n=Fioodangxx
Gear isnt too great cuz i had 800g on him after selling his kara healing gear and went enhancement cuz all my guild did was kara,kara,kara,kara. they said eventually ssc but 3 mnths l8r we were doing kara. So all the gear he has in AH and gloves from pvping. SO if you are interested pm me email me at fpsdanh@yahoo.com or call at 201 880 6220 or u can just reply here ^^.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
why would you sell all your kara healing gear. that makjes no sense

foodang

Member!
Reaction score
cuz i was never planning to go resto ever again. i dislike it with a passion. and i didnt have too great gear just shard of virt, those dragon pauldrons, some epic belt, and the epic shield from chess event, epic boots/hands.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
that still makes no sense, just throw it in your bank.

hell, my mage still had a shitton of t1/2/2.5's and random epics i found but never used, just for nostolgia's sake.

selling epics geared towards one thing unless you're trying to completely quit the game makes no sense. ill take the account off your hands for 25$.

Reaction score
Had you left the healing gear on, he might have been worth more than a nickel.