5 sentance stories

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All of the King's horses. Plus all of the King's men. Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
To connect my sentences insted of using periods I'll use semi colens; because no one knows what their used for...;well, I'm sure some of you do; but you just dont want us to know; you sneeky bastards;well now i'll write some sort of story; one day mario had to save princess peach; he did; then toadstool jumped around; man, is toadstool the man or what?; I think he is; this story never ends now does it;

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Crystal (me) picked up a trout. crystal slapped whippy with a trout. whippy got mad. whippy stole my trout. and walked away. crystal was left weeping because she lost her trout. the end..

mhmmm pickles....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Frodo gets a ring. brings it to rivendale. brings it to lorien. brings it to mordor and it is destroyed.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by newbie4lyfe
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All of the King's horses. Plus all of the King's men. Couldn't put Humpty together again.
Best ever.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Arthas was the son of the king of lorderon. he soon fell into the undead scourge and killed his father. Illidan Stormrage and the elves, and blood elves seeked to destroy the frozen throne from the world splitting. Illidan failed, and Arthas fused with the Lich King, with Sylvanas commander of the new undead scourge. end