5 sentance stories

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rewrite a story you heared in the past, but make it just 5 sentences or less... ill go first

he wanted to be a real boy. he gone inside the wale. he got out of the wale. the blue fairy turned him into a real boy.

now you try one (this should get interesting)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Uh, this is prolly gonna be considered spam...but whatever

She was black. She met her fairy godmother and met the prince. She went to the ball and lost her shoe. She got knocked up and now has a happy life.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SouLeSS-AngeL
Uh, a few things...This will prolly be considered spam, and you only have 4 sentences...
its suposed to be 5 sentances <<<<<"or less">>>>>

and what should i do so this isnt spam?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I never said you only have 4 sentences, and there's nothing you can do to make it not spam, but it'll prolly get moved to the asylum if things get outta hand...

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
there was a man named SkuZZy. he made battle forums. he lefts battle forums for a while. everyone started comming. this place is great. the end =(

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh well people plz dont make this a spam thread :( i really want to hear stories...

wendy got peter pans shadow. they gone to never land. they met the lost boys. they killed captin hook. they left never land
the end

Rikimaru

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There once was a young man who fell in love with a girl he met when he was just a boy. As they were growing up he feel in love with this young woman but for all the time he wanted to be with her she just slipped through his grasp. Then he realized he couldent have her. So this young mans life has been scarred, left empty for most of his life. Will he ever find something or someone to fill that emptyness?
The End...

Hows that? if spam srry... =\
oh ya this is a true stry for pplz heh... but ya laugh if u like its just a story after all right? =/

ShockWave987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gunslinger chases man in black across desert. He searches for something in his dreams. He meets three people he can call 'friends'. Their quest is long with many trials. The world has moved on.

Rikimaru

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fooly cooly is kewl i tweeked out at the part wen that robot tingy eats da kid and it turns red then is like all powerful and all lol

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by Rikimaru
There once was a young man who fell in love with a girl he met when he was just a boy. As they were growing up he feel in love with this young woman but for all the time he wanted to be with her she just slipped through his grasp. Then he realized he couldent have her. So this young mans life has been scarred, left empty for most of his life. Will he ever find something or someone to fill that emptyness?
The End...

Hows that? if spam srry... =\
oh ya this is a true stry for pplz heh... but ya laugh if u like its just a story after all right? =/
Good story! Reminds me of a friend who's alias begins with letter R.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Radditz comes and Goku dies. Z Fighters train and head to namek, Goku comes back to life and kills Freeza. Planet explodes and Goku Presumed dead, tries to get wished back but unsucessful. Androids come, along with cell, and guess what, Goku Dies again. Buu comes, transforms like 10billion times, and eventually killed by Goku.

Did I miss anything?

ihavecome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was an idiot and joined this website. i got to know a few people. i dont feel like an idiot anymore. i had eggs for breakfast the next day. i liked those eggs.

the end

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
I was with my friend Sarah on a shiny bright day. It was just any other day, and we decided to go to the mall together. Once we got there, I got a different vibe from there. Next all I heard was a click at the back of my head, and now I'am gone. I put my hands over the back of my head and fell to the ground... Oh I still remember it and if you asked me my name, I'am Andrew, just another ordinary kid.

ihavecome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
once upon a time there was a guy named bob. he liked eggs. i like eggs to. his freaind bill also likes eggs. bill said hay bob you want to eat some eggs, bob says ok, and they lived happly ever after, did i mention i like eggs?