4 years ago today

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score

Proof I need better things to do :D

I still remember that day quite vividly.

I even remember how I found out, I was in my history class and the teacher had the TV on.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was in science and they said "A small problem, planes started to crash into buildings but its not down here so we are just going to keep on teaching"

Didn't find out what happened until last period Art class. Painting an ozzfest picture I believe.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i remember i was in second period, Webmastering. the announcements came on and told us what was going on, kids started to "panic" aka realized it was a way to go home and did so. the internet was quickly bombarded by newsarticles about it within minutes of it happening

my friend was freaked because when we learneda bout it he was in room 911

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
My 6th grade teacher's daughter called her telling her to turn on the TV, ( in class ) and then were watching it, and people dident care s oi was the only one watching it and BLAM 2dn tower got it. MY teahcer was like ROFL OMG, and the principal told everyone to turn off their TV's :(

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I rember that day, my dad recorded the news of the planes crashing.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I was just starting 9th grade, picking on this guy nbecause he couldn't use a pen for some reason (We later became best friends.) and well yeah, it was on in all of my classes, and it was on in the morning but I didn't know what was going on until my SS Teacher told me....that was a pretty sad day despite me having little emotions then. :-/

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I was still in high school, over the intercom they said something about people died in New York moment of silence for them. Didn't tell us anything about it, people were just like "Wtf?". So it was really confusing and I thought nothing of it until I got home.

Remember the picture with the face in the smoke? I got that paper and was creeped the **** out

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*sigh* i couldnt walk out of school with out ppl chasing me :/
on that day

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
i was in grade 9 french class, every one in class was like "OMGLOL USA= PWNED BY NUBS, RAWFFFFLE" Pretty funny stuff. The "Strongest country in the world" got pwned by a few iraw noobs, jajaja. Ah well. Shit happens, learn to deal with it.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
That day about 75% of the people in my school were pulled out for at least a day because of the attack on the pentagon. All the people who stayed just basically watched the news for about two days. I'm pretty sure I was in Spanish when it the WTC happened though. I knew some of the children of some of the people that died in the pentagon attack. :-/

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
I recall that day very well also...I was working for an airline as a warranty/reliability admin and I had just arrived...everyone went into the control room and watched the t.v.'s..alot of us cried..alot worried for other people's loved ones there...they told us finally just to go home if we wanted to because there wasn't much we could do there that day with all the fleets being grounded..I went home and watched the t.v. and cried.

Magikarp

Reaction score
I actually heard about it before going to school (Late start), and me and some guys used to have our "morning conversation" and they were joking about planes crashing into buildings. They had their arms out (Imitating airplanes) and were running into each other. I didn't know what they were talking about, and they said some planes had crashed into some buildings. I thought maybe they meant a plane crashed into a house or something (Like an accident) and didn't really care. I didn't understand why they would talk about this when they probably wouldn't care about plance crashes.

Got on the bus, people were talking, but I didn't pay attention. Went into first period, intercom came on, asked for a moment of silence. Teacher said some planes had been, most likely, deliberately flown into the WTC. I didn't even know what the WTC was, or how severe the damage was, so I didn't cry or anything. Even when I understood the whole thing, I didn't feel sad, since I was young and naive.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Four years ago I also had a sandwhich, why doesn't everyone remember that?! Seriously, it was sad..but I'm tired of hearing about it. People always get stuck on one event, and mourn and dwell on it for years to come. Is it respectful? Eh...maybe...maybe not too.

I was in class that day...highschool. It was announced. The principle didn't want us hearing about it, they actually wanted us to NOT even discuss it. None-the-less, my teachers didn't care...and let us listen about it on the news. Everyone was freaking out. I wasn't too worried. Disgusted, but not worried for my own personal safety.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I was walking around it when it happened :O.

I was cutting and I saw it happen.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
RoaCh Of DisCord said:
Four years ago I also had a sandwhich, why doesn't everyone remember that?! Seriously, it was sad..but I'm tired of hearing about it. People always get stuck on one event, and mourn and dwell on it for years to come. Is it respectful? Eh...maybe...maybe not too.

I was in class that day...highschool. It was announced. The principle didn't want us hearing about it, they actually wanted us to NOT even discuss it. None-the-less, my teachers didn't care...and let us listen about it on the news. Everyone was freaking out. I wasn't too worried. Disgusted, but not worried for my own personal safety.
Well let's think about your sandwhich..you have them a few times a month I am sure so it isn't some event that was a shock and it also didn't change anyone's life except for your's and your parents wallet..and it is respectful to those that passed as well as the family members and survivors...our meals and drinks are not as important, sorry to inform you.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Angelicpower said:
Well let's think about your sandwhich..you have them a few times a month I am sure so it isn't some event that was a shock and it also didn't change anyone's life except for your's and your parents wallet..and it is respectful to those that passed as well as the family members and survivors...our meals and drinks are not as important, sorry to inform you.
Umm, sorry to inform you, but tons of people die everyday. Their family members and close friends are torn apart by their deaths. It just doesn't happen to alot of them. Nevertheless, the feeling is the same. Someone who's wife died feels like their life can't go on without their wife. So what's the difference? A few thousand people.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
_Eric said:
Umm, sorry to inform you, but tons of people die everyday. Their family members and close friends are torn apart by their deaths. It just doesn't happen to alot of them. Nevertheless, the feeling is the same. Someone who's wife died feels like their life can't go on without their wife. So what's the difference? A few thousand people.
People do not die like that everyday...get real...I have been around alot of death and if someone dear to me was in that...wow I would have first been worried out of my mind to know if they made it out...then if they died in that fashion would be another thing in itself...to just suddenly be blown up like that...for instance my cousin/best friend committed suicide in '97 and my grandmother died of a stroke in '99 and my grandmother was my rock mind you,but I took their deaths differently because of the way they passed...young people of the world need to think about this a little deeper than they are..

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Heres a nice idea.

**** 9/11.

Oh no, a buncha people died. You think the japs still pull this shit "50some years ago, the ABombs were dropped"? Didn't think so.