2 or more computers on starcraft at once

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You need to spawn the game if you have only 1 CD.
I did this with my network before it got messed-up!
It was fun, but only worked with the original SC, not BW.
Best chance is to get a few CD keys and install SC, full version, on each computer. (Which I will NOT explain) ((Sorry, its illegal))

OR, just have your friends bring over their SC CDs.

Brown Gangster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhh i have starcraft broodwar installed and everyinth and have different cdkeys for each computer now what do i do and i have like 50 bw cds

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Well first, get yourself some friends who will play with you.

Second, start playing?

Brown Gangster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have 4 ppl here right now and i want to play online in same games so we can all play together against others online i dont want to play network i no that works already

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You'll probably need a wireless router to connect both computers to the internet. Or however many computers you have. Since you havre a different CD Key for each computer, you're covered in that area. I'm pretty sure since all of you will have the same Ip Address that it shouldn't conflict with all 4 of you or however many people are playing in the game's connection. I could be wrong through. :D

Brown Gangster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
You'll probably need a wireless router to connect both computers to the internet. Or however many computers you have. Since you havre a different CD Key for each computer, you're covered in that area. I'm pretty sure since all of you will have the same Ip Address that it shouldn't conflict with all 4 of you or however many people are playing in the game's connection. I could be wrong through. :D
you are wrong itsnot working what should i do has anyone else got it to work

PauseBreak

Reaction score
1: get ALL your computers on the internet.

2: make sure your ports are open.

3: there you go, battlenet isn't that hard to get onto

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Maybe his firewall is restircting him? After all, he does have a router for both or all (Depending how many he's running.) computers. I just got my friends to play at their houses. So much easier.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Maybe his firewall is restircting him? After all, he does have a router for both or all (Depending how many he's running.) computers. I just got my friends to play at their houses. So much easier.
Why not? Its been then hosting a party. lol. They eat YOUR food and drink YOUR soda. I'd much rather them play @ their houses. That way I can play in my undies, or naked for that matter. :ufo

Brown Gangster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MrBret said:
Why not? Its been then hosting a party. lol. They eat YOUR food and drink YOUR soda. I'd much rather them play @ their houses. That way I can play in my undies, or naked for that matter. :ufo
................ :-/ :-/ :-/ ................

but i opened 6112 to 6120

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Hmm, well. I don't know what to say.
Just mess around with it for a while. Nothing to really lose? heh

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I know the feeling.
I thought it would be cool to play in the same house, but....its not that much more fun.
I prefer to meet people online to play, but that's just me.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well you can connect through the internet through the LAN (via one persons computer), but it'd make more sense if you all had the internet.

Brown Gangster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got it to work its thiS:

but now that it works the game lags badd and i cant see the others computers messages that are typed

I'm not sure if it's neccessery (I have always had it), but you also might change the port that StarCraft is sending/recieving data on. To do this you can follow these few steps:

1. Start -> Run -> regedit
2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Battle.net\Configuration
3. Create a new DWORD-value in the right window
4. Name the new value "Game Data Port" (without the quotation marks)
5. Right-click "Game Data Port", select decimal and add eg. 6113 as value. (The value is supposed to be the same as the port you have forwarded to the computer)
6. Close the registry and go play :)