2 Fast 2 Furious

WHICH IS BETTER? Give reasons for your choice.

• [color=red]The Fast and the Furious[/color]

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • [color=blue]2 Fast 2 Furious[/color]

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • They're the same.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the [b]Hell[/b] is this?

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • They both suck!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • The Matrix Reloaded

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter the Matrix

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Well like a few months after Revolution comes out, do you think they're are going to make another DVD containing both movies.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i watched 2f2f yesterday and it was ok, but not outrageous :/ the girls were nice too :D but in fact the turbo boost from burnout 2 (ps2) owns the car races in reference to the speedy feeling. those were a little boring in the movie :/ some of them

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you don't like the Fast and the Furious you are not a man, or you are gay. Take your pick. Jkz there is something wrong with you. They both owned. The second one is better in my opinion. Ema Mendez holy shit she is sooo hot.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
That asian chick was hot nice storyline a rat a bucket a torch? NIce skylin in beginning. That evo was nice altho wired with GPS and nos ejection seat AWESOME i give it a 10//10

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
There were a few chicks in the game. When did the Asian chick appear in the movie? What part did she play? The only chick I remember was the chick that helped the 2 guys and bailed on the other rich guy.

Death Dealer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ya dont have to be gay not to like these movies, perhaps people are watching movies where the girls actually take off their clothes, the acting i nthe movies suck, the cars are cool and most of the women are hot, great, the stunts i nthe first one were mainly for awe, like the charger doin the burnout and pulling a wheelie, that itself is a bunch if sh**, the most hypocritical stunt ive ever seen, the loss of traction to spin the tires and the gain of traction to wheelie, whats up with that, i do own both movies but i still think they could have done better

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The Fast and the Furious was the best of the 2. The 2nd was a rip off of the Motor Cycle movie which ripped off the first The Fast and the Furious.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
I liked 2f2f, alot of action in it. it was funny and well thought out. Some of you guys might learn from that fat guys mistake that women can manipulate you if you let them...... But it had lots of nice looking cars and fast car scenes. I HUGE break from all the wannabe tuners here where i live.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Don't ever. EVER. bump another thread. Expecially this one.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
Don't ever. EVER. bump another thread. Expecially this one.
But it wasnt a week old and are you talking to me???

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
dbzfan420 said:
But it wasnt a week old and are you talking to me???
im pretty sure hes talking to death dealer

annd 2f2f. because..idk?

Death Dealer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
what the hell did i do? bumpind another thread? im voicing my opinion, that is what a forum is meant to be about

_JaKE

Reaction score
lol thread from 03!!! everyone who posted in this thread dont post here anymore.
2f2f was better

Status
Not open for further replies.