TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
rofl, nice try.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Just a game guys.
People just don't like it when CASSSSSSSUALLLLLLLLLS are on the same level/cared for in the game :/

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well since i'm in the same boat as casuals now i don't really give a **** about hardcore raiders. Haha.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You just PvP with Rhinox don't you? Btw i never told you how coolio it was that you kept his name <3 <3 <3

Reaction score
@JD:

You now can get badges from daily quests in the "Shattered Sun Supplies", and the fact that every casual has been rage raiding karazhan for months, and it's about 22 badges a clear, you're seriously going to stand there like a ****ing moron and tell me they don't have a stockpile of badges in the bank.? A friend of mine on her alt druid has over 400 badges and all she does is Karazhan. Badges are too easy to get for the massive reward that they get you.

Secondly, the following bosses are ALL easier than Kael'Thas:

Rage Winterchill (Don't stand in death and decay you moron)
Anetheron(KILL THE ****ING INFERNALS)
Kaz'rogal(DON'T GO OOM RETARD)
Azgalor(DON'T STAND IN RoF)
Archimonde(Biggest retard check in the game)
High Warlord Naj'entus(USE THE SPINE YOU DIP****)
Supremus(DON'T STAND ON VOLCANOES)
Shade of Akama(Does the entire fight itself)
Teron Gorefiend(KILL YOUR ****ING CONSTRUCTS)

With some dedication and repair bill money, a guild can effectively kill 5/5 MH and 4/9 BT.

BUT, the fact of the matter is, is that if the guild can't kill Kael, which is the hardest fight in the game to learn, you really think they have the skill and dedication to do all of the above?

I leave this in the hands of the public but wither way, 2.4, just like every other patch will be a cater to the casuals patch because the casuals are the majority and the majority is the money.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
With some dedication and repair bill money, a guild can effectively kill 5/5 MH and 4/9 BT.
Funny you mention that indeed, my guild's done all that in about a month (teron died on our 4th attempt in our first night there, last thursday), and now we won't be able to do Mother Sharaz for a while because of that damned SR gear, eh.

Anyway, attunements being removed isn't that bad, but finding the people skilled enough to help us, is.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
@JD:

You now can get badges from daily quests in the "Shattered Sun Supplies", and the fact that every casual has been rage raiding karazhan for months, and it's about 22 badges a clear, you're seriously going to stand there like a ****ing moron and tell me they don't have a stockpile of badges in the bank.? A friend of mine on her alt druid has over 400 badges and all she does is Karazhan. Badges are too easy to get for the massive reward that they get you.

Secondly, the following bosses are ALL easier than Kael'Thas:

Rage Winterchill (Don't stand in death and decay you moron)
Anetheron(KILL THE ****ING INFERNALS)
Kaz'rogal(DON'T GO OOM RETARD)
Azgalor(DON'T STAND IN RoF)
Archimonde(Biggest retard check in the game)
High Warlord Naj'entus(USE THE SPINE YOU DIP****)
Supremus(DON'T STAND ON VOLCANOES)
Shade of Akama(Does the entire fight itself)
Teron Gorefiend(KILL YOUR ****ING CONSTRUCTS)

BUT, the fact of the matter is, is that if the guild can't kill Kael, which is the hardest fight in the game to learn, you really think they have the skill and dedication to do all of the above?

I leave this in the hands of the public but wither way, 2.4, just like every other patch will be a cater to the casuals patch because the casuals are the majority and the majority is the money.
Fact of the matter is, I still can't get it because I can't farm kara or ZA due to my work schedule. I play 20+ hours a week. I don't understand why people are so upset that "casuals" are getting gear, they are still putting the time in for it. You put the time in for it, and you got it almost half a year before they did. What's so wrong with them being able to play a little bit of catchup so that you are on par ay the time the next expansion comes out? The point of the game is to be able to see the content and experience it on a lore standpoint. The game caters to the hardcore gamers by giving them challenges, and then caters to the more casual gamers by nerfing it down and letting them see it. Whats the harm in that? Kao is complaining that he should just be casual and wait around for it, but what's the challenge in that? I think you guys are missing the point and letting your epeen control your way of thinking. A scrub in T6 does NOT equal a quality player in the same quality of gear. Hell, I beat S3 equivilent players all the time and I don't even have HALF of a PvP set on any of my toons. I just try my best to NOT SUCK.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
In all honesty mate, it would be be better if they only did give people gear good enough to start doing BT instead of end BT gear (as Kao said, the badges bow is better than Illidan's one).

I do understand your view, I completly do and actually agree. But it still makes raiders feel they just lost time when they can wait. You speak of challenge, which is a good point. But what's the challenge of farming something for 6 months to get good geared (mind you, farming makes it a lot easier) when you can just spare some bucks and go do other stuff?

There is only challenge when you're doing it the first times, undergeared. Then people farm it to get gear so, yes, they can wave their epeens.

The only consolation is that they do it earlier. But that's not that great of a consolation if, when the others do it, they get better.

Sure it will take them forever to get all them badges. But, believe me, it's still a lot easier than to farm 225 Hearths of Darkness for the guild.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Exactly, Tronga. That's why I said it was a challenge. That's the whole fun of it. Those titles show that you did it before it was made easy (in terms of dropped attunements). Use that for your epeen. You've been playing blizz games long enough, you should know if they didn't make the badge gear they would have just nerfed BT to oblivion. I think it's better this way. Like I said earlier, 150 badges is still a good month of farming with only a little bit of time saved if you run heroics like crazy. And finding a good pug (for literally any heroic) especially on Skullcrusher is far and few between.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
But they will nerf it. They'll start with the ammount of trash.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
You just PvP with Rhinox don't you? Btw i never told you how coolio it was that you kept his name <3 <3 <3
Nah man, I do plenty of PvE, just PvP a lot on the weekends.

It was a pretty awesome name, I couldn't bring myself to change it. >_>

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
hey guys i can work for minimum wage at 735 an hour now, or i can just screw around for a few years till minimum wage goes up to 835 an hour and then get paid the same that you guys are getting that worked at the same job since i decided to screw around.

bet you'd qq qq qq qq qq about.

your tears dont fall
they crash around me

fgts quit crying srsly you make it sound like they just broke the entire WoW.

it's like the people that qq'ed like crazy when BC came out cause suddenly their 7/8 t2 was being replaced by greens they get from quest rewards.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
lol u be a muppet lol

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
hey guys i can work for minimum wage at 735 an hour now, or i can just screw around for a few years till minimum wage goes up to 835 an hour and then get paid the same that you guys are getting that worked at the same job since i decided to screw around.

bet you'd qq qq qq qq qq about.

your tears dont fall
they crash around me

fgts quit crying srsly you make it sound like they just broke the entire WoW.

it's like the people that qq'ed like crazy when BC came out cause suddenly their 7/8 t2 was being replaced by greens they get from quest rewards.
You just repeated what you said a page ago.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I wish minimum wage was $7.35 around here. It's $5.85. I make around $13.50. Good enough for me.

As for people QQing about replacing their "hard earned" T2, who cares. The same thing is going to happen when WoTLK comes out, and personally, I don't give a damn. I've played at 70 for about a year for what I've gotten now, and it may not be much for my schedule, but I'm surprised I got as far as I did. Most of my epics I got within a span of a month that I actually had the time to play my lock hardcore. Do I want them all replaced within the first week of playing WoTLK? Hell yes I do. An upgrade is a friggen upgrade. I don't care if its item color is pink.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You just repeated what you said a page ago.
Repition is the best way to learn.

And JD, how is this any different? I mean, think on it for a second, maybe you can grasp it, but you'll probably just grasp another twinkie box and scarf it down.