1001 Ways why diablo 2 suxs.

Forsaken656

Member!
Reaction score
69) (HELLS YA THE BEST NUMBER!) the way that people tell you that you are a newb while wearing some lower gear while waitng 4 the right requirements 4 your better gear.

RedGanksta

Member!
Reaction score
70. when ur trying to get rushed or ur rushing some1 and some other person kills Diablo, i hate that...

BBOY_CYKEK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bboy.org
Darkmatter said:
56. It ruins your social life unless a girl can sway you from the addiction with a new one.
lol that happened to me

71. figuring out what to do after you've reached your peak in the game.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
72. "were bored, lets ban 1000 random accounts" , and guess what? your number is 563.
73. "barbs stood a chance in .09, so this time around, lets just make them usless in duels, same with bowazons."
74. lo and lo. you know what i mean.
75. that noob you just killed 5 times in a row (legit, not nk) that wont stop saying "lol noob i pwn joo good"
76. you go into a duel with your newly built sorc about a week after #75 happened, and hes back again... and starts saying things the likes of "you only won because you teleport noob" when u gg him.
77. not playing diablo for a few weeks, then going back, only to realize you forogot to perm your mules, and thus, becoming poor yet again (yes, this has happened to me, and because of it, ive quit diablo)

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
78) getting realm down during a transfer session.
79) getting realm down period
80) people with pickit
81) nerfed pvp stats.

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score
83) overrated title
84) 1.10
85) RD's when doing selfrun (non bot) pindle runs..

Forsaken656

Member!
Reaction score
87) the necro and the druids summons lagg up the game 4 other people.
88) when they die from the lagg they call u a newb when you are the ONLY 1 killing the monsters anyway.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
93. the dark wonderer (or whatever, the guy right outside of town in a3) cause he should be a bigger part of the story than *walks about 5 steps, then changes into a bunch of lil monsters*

zander55

Member!
Reaction score
94. rich people will never help you (even when you are lvl 82 and wearing sigons)
95. and its not even the whole set
97. when you have nothing and your friend that is rushing you takes all the drops that you need and sells them to merchents.
98. no one says anything intresting in the games or forums

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
99) Joining a trist run just to level your character you have to listen to the runner and his friend talk about their personal lives for 15 levels. And you have to be polite to them otherwise they won't party you. ****ers.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
100) MF chars are not very usefull unless you have THE max MF which is around 1150 ( omg yes its possible )

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Thats debatable you know. I've found plenty of things with TONS lower MF. :p

101. Better Quests. Give jme something that actually excites me and doesn't leave me drooling please. More like the quests of Diablo I. :)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
102. tristam is too small. that thing is ****in huge. i want to see ms.sexors (the goth chick) hut in the right >.< and wirt isnt next to a tree anymore... and he looks all grown up... but cain = the same almost.