1001 Ways why diablo 2 suxs.

Melting_Steel

Member!
Reaction score
Forsaken656 said:
87) the necro and the druids summons lagg up the game 4 other people.
88) when they die from the lagg they call u a newb when you are the ONLY 1 killing the monsters anyway.

O so very true, except you can turn this to a hilarious situation by going in a town portal and watch the death messages start to appear, then they call you a newb again.

103. High level chars that say that they are going to do a fastbaal but dont kill anything

104. People who think that skellimancers, with any gear, cant kill hell baal. I find this a bit annoying because if u got tele charges you can tele on top of him and he cant hit you, he cant even tele or make a clone if you decrip him.

105. annoying newbs that come into games and ask for rushes

106. people that try to trade emeralds and sapphires to you

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
107. 100% mf doesnt mean you find stuff 100% of the time... WTf is up with that?

Melting_Steel

Member!
Reaction score
actually this is an answer to the previouses posts question...
MF is technically not magic find, its % better chance to find magic items, so if you have 100mf, an item that has a chance to drop of 0.01% now has a chance of 0.02%

108. people for no apparent reason, hate hammerdins and wind druids but they will never duek you and always stay in you protective field.

109. stalkers, the people you piss off one day and they harass you for weeks. some people just need to get laid by someone other than their family members I guess. (a bit similar to a previous one but i had to post it i hate those freaks)

Zerglite

Reaction score
Melting_Steel said:
actually this is an answer to the previouses posts question...
MF is technically not magic find, its % better chance to find magic items, so if you have 100mf, an item that has a chance to drop of 0.01% now has a chance of 0.02%

108. people for no apparent reason, hate hammerdins and wind druids but they will never duek you and always stay in you protective field.

109. stalkers, the people you piss off one day and they harass you for weeks. some people just need to get laid by someone other than their family members I guess. (a bit similar to a previous one but i had to post it i hate those freaks)
i know what the mf% does... god damn im not some ****ing newb

110. Skelly necro's are ****ed in hell if someone doesnt kill a monster for them

Zerglite

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
111. All characters would suck without synergies.
what do you think happened in the early patches..?!

112. lightning dmg always has a minimum of 1... dammit

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
In the early patches, monsters wern't as hard. But they were still hard enough that they required a little teamwork to get by atleast. (Assuming it's early 1.09/all of 1.08 since near the end of 1.09 there were White Items and Iths, and etc.)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
117. Perfect Tyreals costs 80 HR's but really only 40 cause when the person with the HR's gives the first set of 40 takes the armor and leaves the game w/o giving the other 40.

Forsaken656

Member!
Reaction score
Melting_Steel said:
O so very true, except you can turn this to a hilarious situation by going in a town portal and watch the death messages start to appear, then they call you a newb again.

103. High level chars that say that they are going to do a fastbaal but dont kill anything

104. People who think that skellimancers, with any gear, cant kill hell baal. I find this a bit annoying because if u got tele charges you can tele on top of him and he cant hit you, he cant even tele or make a clone if you decrip him.

105. annoying newbs that come into games and ask for rushes

106. people that try to trade emeralds and sapphires to you
lol isnt that the truth about the going 2 town...

119) some people have absolutely no clue about wut 2 wear for there chars,...
i saw 1 guy who has a lvl 67 elemental druid that wore the steel carapace armor, trang gloves, steelclash sheild, ik boots, and some stupid helm and a ik maul and he thought that it was the perf elemental gear :sleepy