1.8 Druid Talent Changes

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay. Wow. Just... Wow.

They finally made the feral and balance trees PLAYABLE at high end content. This will make it so that you'll want 1-2 feral druids for the leader of the pack (3% crit chance {Melee and Ranged}for group members) for rogues or hunters, and 1-2 balance druids for the Moonkin form for armor for the MTs.

.... And they improved the Restoration tree a little too!

This is too good to be true. I mean, this is Blizzard mocking druids and... *Sob* Too good to be true.

EDIT:: Druid Talent Calculator to check out the new talents.

EDIT EDIT::
Some typos.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
You do realize they are reworking each class one at at a time trying to perfect each one. It is said that the shaman was the first, followed by the mage and warrior, and the last patch brought the hunter. When are they gonna do paladins!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yeah paladins need a ton of work but it´s great to see that the other two talent trees for Druids are now playable. Though hurricane sucked, im pretty disappointed that they didnt leave it in as a lvl 30 spell for balance.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Balance is now a trainable skill, as well as targeted (Instead of being focused on the caster).

They're also reducing the mana cost of Tranquility, and its cooldown by five minutes.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
Leader of the pack really isnt worth it.. I mean if you have a druid being wasted by being in a form where he doesnt do much damage just to benifit the people around him.. it about evens out. Druid does shitty damage so he takes a dps spot, and the 4 people in his group do a little extra damage. Doesnt seem like a worthwhile trade to me.

Reaction score
Then don't get it. At least all trees are playable. Moonkin sounds nice, but you can't use items =(. Feral looks nice and beasty ^^