QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm...yeah i noticed that too just now...instead of level 4 trolls guarding the priest there are level 3(or 2 ) troll trappers....Well, the whole idea over here is to item abuse over! TRAPPERS = NO RUNNING AWAY! :-/

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The ensare lasts 15 seconds. Just kill them before they kill your man. I also don't like the nerfing of Drunken Haze. The best thing about it was making enemies slower.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I remember the good old days when The Beastmaster and NE were overpowered....This is why even though some patches suck...I believe overall they ultimately serve a purpose.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The firelord is overpowered against ghouls, see where that is going :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
hmmm...yeah i noticed that too just now...instead of level 4 trolls guarding the priest there are level 3(or 2 ) troll trappers....Well, the whole idea over here is to item abuse over! TRAPPERS = NO RUNNING AWAY! :-/
I dont know what the point is. They should change the item, it shouldn't be charged there. I can still kill the troll lvl 6 with more units and ignore the rest. It will be harder but still item abuse.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Troll Warlord is still easy. Its easier to slay when you have medium armor units or footmen. You just need an adequate amount of them

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
blizz aint know how to make proper patches no more. they nerf too much units, they should do the opposite. and aruon i thought u were leaving?!!??!?!?!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I think I explained it. They are like Microsoft, it takes multiple patches to fix a certian problem when they could have done it all in one swoop. Its just Microsoft has a worser problem doing that.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I crept with 5 militia and 2-3 foots and you may lose a unit or even 2 units. The Troll has greater damage and the creeping takes longer. It can be crept from the beginning but it is not recommended. If it takes longer to creep them ,any orc or UD or elf who comes to harass will causes you bigger losses.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, especially when the creeps attack the closest living lifeform. You could even be surronded or deep within the creep's camp getting damaged two ways.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Blizzforums said:
How many new patch hero's have they added so far?
TFT came with the DR, Naga, pitlord, panda, BM(all original heros were added during TFT beta patching.). then the goblin tinker, alchemest, and firelord were added through post-release patches.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
u must suck if u cant win a level 6 troll and a few cronies

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AZN_FLEA said:
u must suck if u cant win a level 6 troll and a few cronies
thats not the arguement here, they changed the creeps to troll war lord, from fairly weak one from what I see, which usually dropped items and stuff, so ppl just sent their hero to kill that unit and grab item and run.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Hoping they will survive with good microing and enough hit points of the units to make another move.