1.12b patch

aimcrack

Member!
Reaction score
I tried patching back to 1.12b but it tells me i dont need it obviously.. is there any way to force the patch so i CAN go back to 1.12b

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
If you're going to play on B.Net, no. But if you're going to play Single Player, or in a server (or with people with the same versiaon), the best you can do is to reinstall (SC is an old game, so, don't force it).

aimcrack

Member!
Reaction score
damn lol i kno i cant play on bnet but i dont wanna reinstall it lol i guess i will tho

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
As Tronga stated above, you can't play on Battlenet with old patches. :-( It just doesn't work. You can try hundreds of times, it just won't. Sorry.
You CAN play an old patch on SinglePlayer only. That's the only way you can do it.

I don't know why you wouldn't want to patch. Blizzard did fix a lot of bugs and balance issues. But don't get me started on the Hydralisk. lol

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I also suggest what tronga said, with a bit more clarification. I suggest that you uninstall the game, reinstall it and download the patch from Blizzards site or battle.net. Just wanted to make sure you knew how to do everything. :)