[XHS Release] RSD ~ Resist Scroll Dupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

magguz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
magguzh4cks.topcities.com
you can dupe 100 at 1time without any problem and if you wait about 5-10 seconds you can dupe 100 again but if you try to dupe 100 and than after 2 seconds 100 again you get c/i + r/d or game freeze and if you save exit you get your r/d the same thing happens with msd methode
( i tried 1 thing i wrote a module that everytime if someon says somthing it dupes 100 soulstones at 1s i joined a game with 4 chars and tried it but i did not tried it with 8ppls maybe someon will try it and maybe i put that module later on my site)
maybe a reason for this was that i used 1 connection (adsl 16k up 96k down) and it sends the packets to slow maybe we have to try this with 8ppls and 8 different connections and we maybe get a desynced game.....

ziili1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Player A, Player B, and Player C.
1) Player A creates a game and player B joins that game (perferably private)
2) Player C logs into Player A's account and chooses the same exact character as Player A then waits in a channel awaiting further instruction.
3) Player A signals Player B to start joining the same game he is in; then sends the packet to dupe the soulstones with cain in act 1, or u can use that prog above. Just make sure you dupe it like 5-8k. Player A keeps doing this until Player C does steps 4 and 5.
4) Player C tries to join Player A's game and keeps on trying until he gets a message saying game does not exist.
5) Player C then creates a game while player A and B is in another game thus having the same player in two different games.
6)Once player C creates the game he signals player A to xfer his stuff to player B and Player A and B exits.
7)After Player C sees Player A and B exit then he exits saving everything that Player A xfered to B. Thus whole char dupe.

Try it, worked for me. Just replace the soulstone thing with res scrolls. It didn't always work for me but about 4/5 times. Think I'll go and do some duping. :D

addax

Reaction score
Jim are you on useast sc? I need a third player. i can use onlyer's cd key changer.. heh.. erm.. is it possible to use 3 diablos with onlyers?

ziili1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Btw, that method is not done by me. Just copied and pasted it from Blizzhackers. But it sure works most of the time.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ziili1
Player A, Player B, and Player C.
1) Player A creates a game and player B joins that game (perferably private)
2) Player C logs into Player A's account and chooses the same exact character as Player A then waits in a channel awaiting further instruction.
3) Player A signals Player B to start joining the same game he is in; then sends the packet to dupe the soulstones with cain in act 1, or u can use that prog above. Just make sure you dupe it like 5-8k. Player A keeps doing this until Player C does steps 4 and 5.
4) Player C tries to join Player A's game and keeps on trying until he gets a message saying game does not exist.
5) Player C then creates a game while player A and B is in another game thus having the same player in two different games.
6)Once player C creates the game he signals player A to xfer his stuff to player B and Player A and B exits.
7)After Player C sees Player A and B exit then he exits saving everything that Player A xfered to B. Thus whole char dupe.
That method doesnt work since duping 5000 scrolls will "disable" your char...you will still be in game and you can still move but you cannot pickup or drop any items and after like 20 secs you get c/i r/d anyways...I tested both my and this version 2 times...didnt work :(

matti

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but it can be used for rollback....
at least i was rolled back after the r/d...

ziili1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm, after your char is disabled could you drop items from your inventory by packets? I don't know anything about packets but that's just a thought. And if you rollback after that you wouldn't even have to make another game with the same character in it.

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
th4 needs lag.... or?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
tested that too...tested th4 using modules I wrote, msd, rsd, weapon lagging, package flooding ... nothing worked :/

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
use msd+rsd and say that you can dupe...dupe some scrolls+soulstones and ask for items...doesnt work very well though :p

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
anyone on europe wanna try this out? i know im kinda late, but...

Rikku

Member!
Reaction score
How could it? You can't have 2 people on the same account. ;P

sKaTa644

Member!
Reaction score
where do u get the anya scroll hack thing

Status
Not open for further replies.