"The Meeting"

vvdavidvv

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im all for what yall are planning, ill be there if i can *most likely i will*...but 1 question...
did this all originate from my idea? if so...you stoll my plan!!! >.<

j/k im coo w/ it

Psycotic-JeStEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I d/l D2HackIt and I was quite suprised on the simplicity of it. Starfish or any of you - for writing modules with the D2HackIt functions where did you find a list of the functions and what they do? Judging from what I looked at its the same thing over and over. Start with sending the strings to show version, author, etc... move to packet/mouse click sending, clean up, end. Where can I find a list of functions to use with the class? o_O - Yes I am quite new at this.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Yes vvdavidvv this is going along with ur idea....just i took charge cause u didnt organize anything...u can be a mod in chan

VORTECH

Member!
Reaction score
Hey guys, about the ops bot i dont think im goin to be able to keep it up alot only on Saturday. Because i having BAD LAG lately with the bot on :-\ Sorry for any inconvinience.
If someone is willing to hold ops, get approved by VizjereiMage
and i will give passw.

vvdavidvv

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya sorry i didnt orginize ne thing, got kicked off the comp the past 3 days so i couldnt do nuthin =/ ya ill help out however i can whenever i can....

if anyone needs me for ne thing to get ahold of me or ne thing my account is vvdavidvv (USEast)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I Approve of cyclone helping...give him pass

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ME TOO !!! LOL

I would like to also attend those meetings on sat.s

If im correct with the timing theres prolly one held right now :(
which ill miss....

I havent read the whole thread but i guess i will now seeing the time is what it is....

Thx.

kosta

Plz PM me anyone with the info... :unlucky