Tell me What you think !! Diablo 3 !"!!!!!!

brunobbx

Reaction score
Is going to be a DIABLO 3 ????
Would you like it??? Tell me what you think.... :rollie

UnsaNe

Member!
Reaction score
theres a section in these forums just for this, but no i dont think there will be a diablo 3 fo a long time

cenarius2004

Reaction score
It is a possibility that the Diablo Series has come to a standstill after a part of the Diablo project staff quit from Blizzard and started their own company(or so I have heard). Pray hard that they do work together again to a common goal ----> DIABLO III

Anyway, if that's going to happen, the next installment will most probably be out in like the next four to five years. In fact it may two to three years after the initial announcement of the commencement of Diablo III is made. For your information, Blizzard is still busy with the upcoming FPS ------> STARCRAFT GHOST and their recent WoW Beta..... It may be a long time before any trace of Diablo III is ever going to go public or even at all..... :(

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
cenarius2004 said:
It is a possibility that the Diablo Series has come to a standstill after a part of the Diablo project staff quit from Blizzard and started their own company(or so I have heard). Pray hard that they do work together again to a common goal ----> DIABLO III

Anyway, if that's going to happen, the next installment will most probably be out in like the next four to five years. In fact it may two to three years after the initial announcement of the commencement of Diablo III is made. For your information, Blizzard is still busy with the upcoming FPS ------> STARCRAFT GHOST and their recent WoW Beta..... It may be a long time before any trace of Diablo III is ever going to go public or even at all..... :(
Of course there is going to be a sequel to D2. Its a money making machine. Their is always a 3rd sequel to anything. ALWAYS!!! Its probably in the works right now but very top secret. Its going to be so good that you will Institutionalized to a mental hospital for being a D3 addict.
Why did the staff from blizzard quit?

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
possible story/plot/motif for characters

The lesser evil 9somewhat (told about vagly in D2) could find some godly items that could ensure the destruction of the earth. THe lesser evils are in a struggle for power, and you might be able to ally and decieve the lesser evils (if gameplay is one where you make your own path in D3, which i hope) into fighting amungst echother or some crap like that. your goal is to obtain power (online) and have skirmishes. idunno if this is too comlicated, but it may sound good. you can build parties from other online players and go to war.

madmaxx

Reaction score
I think there's gonna be a d3, 'cause blizzard north is working on a secret project. and blizazrd north is responsible for the diablo series. i think d3 will come after WoW .
So let us pay ;)......

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Why don't you think it won;t happen

streetglow563

Reaction score
I think the gam is goin to be sweet. I've played and beet every single diablo game out there so far. So i totaly will like the game. All of them are great.