~sigh~ (jsp meph bot)

HawkSnipe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i bet someone my whole account (not jokin) that they cant solve this problem..here goes...whenever i get on the meph bot runs fine (the bot is mars the 1 on jsp) i go to the second run and it does evrything till it finishes the run then it freezes and the window closes on its own...THEN i go to look at the loader and its running and i see the log and it says "diablo2 not ready" i tried this about 5 times same thing happens evry time.I have re-insalled it 4 times i dont know what left to do can somone plese help???

Hackstation

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my 2 ideas.

a)ure diablo cd is scretched and it cant copy the meph file i had this problem too or i still have it everytime mephi had perhaps 3%life left my diablo closed had to lend the cds of an friend and made a virtuel cd of it problem solved :)

b)if u use D2JspLoader v 1.14Plus then downgrade to b 1.10Plus 1.14 is buggy

seddes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Hackstation

b)if u use D2JspLoader v 1.14Plus then downgrade to b 1.10Plus 1.14 is buggy
1.14 it is surely not bugged! Try downloading a clean script from scripts.d2jsp.org and reinstall it if possible! If you still dont know what to do pm me with the exact problem and i will solve it.

Hackstation

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by seddes
1.14 it is surely not bugged! Try downloading a clean script from scripts.d2jsp.org and reinstall it if possible! If you still dont know what to do pm me with the exact problem and i will solve it.
1.14plus is definetly bugged

xxx ppl become Diablo II Window not ready me too and downgrading helped every1

i guess theres another way to prevent this still with 1.14 but downgrading is the easiest thing.